FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By racechick
Not sure. I think you an consume it with a meal? Or something weird like that.
By Ichabod
I just found this, I reckon Max would get a way with having a cheeky :drink: on the podium (in the U.K anyway)

http://https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/check-the-facts/alcohol-and-the-law/the-law-on-alcohol-and-under-18s#legaldrinkingage

Alcohol consumption in the UK is governed by strict laws.

It is against the law (1) (2):
To sell alcohol to someone under 18 anywhere.
For an adult to buy or attempt to buy alcohol on behalf of someone under 18. (retailers can reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to an adult if they’re accompanied by a child and think the alcohol is being bought for the child.)
For someone under 18 to buy alcohol, attempt to buy alcohol or to be sold alcohol.
For someone under 18 to drink alcohol in licensed premises, except where the child is 16 or 17 years old and accompanied by an adult. In this case it is legal for them to drink, but not buy, beer, wine and cider with a table meal.
For an adult to buy alcohol for someone under 18 for consumption on licensed premises, except as above.
To give children alcohol if they are under five.

It is not illegal:
For someone over 18 to buy a child over 16 beer, wine or cider if they are eating a table meal together in licensed premises.
For a child aged five to 16 to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises.
By racechick
Maybe Max could be provided with a small meal to accompany his champagne. :hehe:
On a similar note. Will his parents have to go to the races with him or will STR be classed as his legal guardian?
By Ichabod
Tricky one, if I take my niece and nephew away on holiday am I their legal guardian or is that still my sister and brother in law ?
Or does it have to be changed in a court of law ?
By Hammer278
Serious question, does anyone else think Max has done lip implants? Like take excess flesh from his a$$ and input it into his lips?
By Hammer278
I don't like to look at pictures of his bum as it would be classed as being a pedo

I'm assuming its his bum since that's where people take the flesh from to input somewhere else. I know this from reliable sources.

See our F1 related articles too!