FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Who is going to win?

Nico '6' Rosberg
33%
Lewis '44' Hamilton
67%
By LRW
Hey chaps, let's cut out the bad language, this is a family forum after all!

Whilst you were away, this was discussed in depth, what level this forum is aimed at (ie 18 and over or not) - and all mods were going off to discuss the use of language and 'swear' words. SEE HERE No official response ever came back.

The site deemed not to filter either of my words, so although Im sure you are trying to stamp your authority now you are back, maybe you could all have a chat in the mod room and clarify the situation before just censoring my posts. - Especially seeing as another mod had posted before you and didnt feel the need to censor it.

edit: original 4 letter word thread link added
Last edited by LRW on 12 Nov 14, 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
Edit: to be fair my original response was actually meant to be ironic humour that when it comes to the next race, there won't be a simple answer from the various 'pain in the arse' types like myself, so it was meant to be lighthearted if you read it properly :hehe:

Ok, thats fair enough - and maybe I did overreact to it - but all I wanted to do with this poll was get a quick show of hands on how many people thought Nico or Hamilton would do it. There are plenty of discussion threads on the reasons why and how, and I didnt want to double up on that.

Yeah I know what you mean, probably 'who would you put your money on' would be perfect for your needs
I want to say me, but I think the chances of that are looking increasingly remote as each day goes by.

Probably Hamilton seeing as all has to do is finish 2nd in a car that has been dominant pretty much all season. Even if Rosberg wins, Hamilton finishing lower than 2nd or retiring looks rather unlikely.

See our F1 related articles too!