FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By What's Burning?
Cheers for the welcome, folks!

(Would've replied sooner but was away with work!)

Maybe you can explain the concept of "work" to some of our forum members.
By racechick
Where is RC at the moment?

:rofl: I'm getting ready for my hen weekend, it's in York. Well not my personal hen weekend, the one I'm going on. Packing up my outfits, I go tomorrow morning :D I started the dreaded five weeks of no drinking on Monday, but will have to come of it for the weekend. One can't face naked chefs and Butlers when sober! :P
By LRW
Where is RC at the moment?

:rofl: I'm getting ready for my hen weekend, it's in York. Well not my personal hen weekend, the one I'm going on. Packing up my outfits, I go tomorrow morning :D I started the dreaded five weeks of no drinking on Monday, but will have to come of it for the weekend. One can't face naked chefs and Butlers when sober! :P

Why didnt you just start it a week later? Are your waiters going to look like this.....?

By LRW
Or maybe.....

Until now I have never vomited and got an erection at the same time.

Well I can cross that off the list now...
By racechick
My waiters will look like neither of those pics. NAKED, no clothes at all and dangly bits on show. :P

Edit. Thought about starting it a week later but have a dinner party at the end of November. So a two day lapse is better than a whole week starting later.
By darwin dali
My waiters will look like neither of those pics. NAKED, no clothes at all and dangly bits on show. :P

:yikes:
:clap:
:whip:
Enjoy!
By What's Burning?
Or maybe.....

Until now I have never vomited and got an erection at the same time.

Well I can cross that off the list now...

That. Is. A disgusting. Thought. Even reading it. You are a sick, sick man. :D

See our F1 related articles too!