FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
User avatar
By darwin dali
#422271
What's Burning? wrote:List your location? :yikes: Might as well get into a van advertising free candy.
What? Otherwise no little girls would run after you? Old :flasher: !
User avatar
By Murphy
#422277
What's Burning? wrote:List your location? :yikes: Might as well get into a van advertising free candy.
:rofl:
User avatar
By racechick
#422306
Welcome Murphy! Glad to have you aboard!! :)
User avatar
By Murphy
#422383
racechick wrote:Welcome Murphy! Glad to have you aboard!! :)
Thank you very much!
User avatar
By sagi58
#422619
Hey, there, Murphy!! I wasn't here on your first few days; but, better late than never, eh?

Image

Enjoy!! :wavey:
User avatar
By darwin dali
#422643
LewEngBridewell wrote:Hello there, welcome to the forum! :wavey:
Hey, my sweet little sinner - I miss you :smmack:
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#422644
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Hello there, welcome to the forum! :wavey:
Hey, my sweet little sinner - I miss you :smmack:
Don't worry I still pop back over now and then, my love :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
User avatar
By darwin dali
#422645
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Hello there, welcome to the forum! :wavey:
Hey, my sweet little sinner - I miss you :smmack:
Don't worry I still pop back over now and then, my love :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Yeah, but not often enough to brighten my mood, my sunshine!
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#422648
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Hello there, welcome to the forum! :wavey:
Hey, my sweet little sinner - I miss you :smmack:
Don't worry I still pop back over now and then, my love :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Yeah, but not often enough to brighten my mood, my sunshine!
My social life is simply.... tooooo full! :P:whip:
User avatar
By darwin dali
#422649
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Hello there, welcome to the forum! :wavey:
Hey, my sweet little sinner - I miss you :smmack:
Don't worry I still pop back over now and then, my love :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Yeah, but not often enough to brighten my mood, my sunshine!
My social life is simply.... tooooo full! :P:whip:
SUCH a slut! :smmack:
User avatar
By Murphy
#423128
Cheers for the welcome, folks!

(Would've replied sooner but was away with work!)
User avatar
By darwin dali
#423136
Murphy wrote:Cheers for the welcome, folks!

(Would've replied sooner but was away with work!)
Yeah, those high-profile business trips can be a drag... :hehe:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!