- 25 Oct 14, 19:34#422525
"I don't want to be part of a forum where everyone has differing opinions." Boom...
F1 and Motorsport Forums

Jabberwocky wrote:I bet Rob Smedley and Massa would be so smug if they beat Ferrari this yearAnd Massa would spend the winter reminding us how he did it all single handedly.

Jabberwocky wrote:http://paddocktalk.com/news/html/story-266722.htmlAll the best, Sir Frank!!
Get well soon Sir Frank
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!1Lemon wrote:Yet another record grabbed by the historic Williams TeamHopefully never.
Most points scored by 1 team in a single race: Williams, 66
Not going to be beaten any time soon.
1Lemon wrote:Yet another record grabbed by the historic Williams TeamThat is a pub quiz question right there
Most points scored by 1 team in a single race: Williams, 66
Not going to be beaten any time soon.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!