FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Murphy
Hey everyone,

I've done a little bit of lurking on this forum so thought it would be polite to join and contribute!
I've been watching Formula 1 since the late-nineties and I always seem to be a big fan of the underdogs. My support was for Eddie Irvine, Michael Schumacher and Minardi when I was younger but more recently I keep an open mind about the teams and drivers.

I'm an amateur karter and a writer for FormulaSpy.com, so expect me to hover around the 'Other Websites' thread! :wink:

Looking forward to the discussions. :drink:
By CigarGuy
:banghead: Oy. Another one from "blank" location...... :wink:
As no longer the newest newby here, welcome!
By CigarGuy
Just tinkering with the profile now, no messing around in this place!

From your mouth.............
Thanks for locationing-up! That's two of us!
By What's Burning?
Welcome! For us stateside... is West Yorkshire anywhere close to worcestershire?
By Murphy
Welcome! For us stateside... is West Yorkshire anywhere close to worcestershire?

Thanks very much! It's about 200 miles away, I know that's probably nothing in the US but it's enough to create an accent barrier here!

Darwin, you can keep the dog but those Yorkshire puddings look amazing! :thumbup:
By CookinFlat6
Welcome Murphys law, and a belated welcome to Bill Clinton as well - its great to see arrivals who appear ready to get stuck into some F1 debate :thumbup:
By Murphy
Thanks guys.

CookinFlat6, looking at your warning I can see you like to get stuck into some F1 debates too! :wink:
By CigarGuy
Hey my location is listed as well guys

Stand corrected.........that's THREE of us........
By What's Burning?
List your location? :yikes: Might as well get into a van advertising free candy.

See our F1 related articles too!