FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By CigarGuy
Much like HRT in its death throws. When Pedro kept saying they where using new parts...

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Help the newbie here....
HRT? I'm guessing Haas Racing Team?
By What's Burning?
HRT was the first team of this last trio of teams to join the grid. Caterham (or Lotus back then) Marussia (or Virgin Racing back then) and HRT. They folded... two year in?
By LewEngBridewell
Much like HRT in its death throws. When Pedro kept saying they where using new parts...

Help the newbie here....
HRT? I'm guessing Haas Racing Team?

The now-defunct Spanish team, that was formerly known as Campos Meta, and then the Hispania Racing Team. They completed three seasons from 2010 to 2012, finishing either second-to-last or last in each year. Drivers included Daniel Ricciardo, Pedro de la Rosa and Bruno Senna.

This is what they looked like.

By Frontrunner
Caterham should just fold now, what a joke this team has become. Probably just retired Koby so they can save the car so a pay driver can hop in to it for the next race.
By Jabberwocky
I just don't get why the new owners bought into the team to then speed no money.

By Jabberwocky
HRT sent there cars out to the final race of the season and shut the factory down. The cars raced that weekend and that was the end of them. It is not as embarassing for a team as to go bust mid season like Super Aguri, Prost etc.
By racechick
It seems all is not as it seems at Caterham. For those interested in political and legal stuff concerning teams, thejuge13 has info here on what may be going on at Caterham.

There's also a nice piece here on the amazing Zinardi.

And for those looking for amo to fire at Lewis, take a peek!

http://thejudge13.com/2014/10/14/f1-dai ... ober-2014/
By Jabberwocky
They did hint to this before. A member of the team said when the repo men turned up that they should of oved from Leafield to prove they where under new ownership.

Looks like they are standing them from all the debt.

See our F1 related articles too!