FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By CigarGuy
On a side note, I have participated in many forums of many types over the last 15 years. There does seem to be a direct correlation between the participation in the welcome thread and the success of the forum. Nice job by the admins and mods for the making me feel welcome.
The welcome would have been way more welcoming if you were a hot chick. Or who am I kidding, just any chick. :hehe:
By Hammer278
The welcome would have been way more welcoming if you were a hot chick. Or who am I kidding, just any chick. :hehe:

I was just about to say well done to Cigarguy for hitting the 2nd page....this sort of welcome is mostly reserved for chicks. Guys get stuck at the first page, in normal practice.
By CigarGuy
Considering half the posts are from me...
No kidding on the female angle. Most of the boards I post on are male-centric topics. F1 seems to have a fair representation of females on this board? And about 80% of them probably understand better than I do how an engine works!
Half of the males here have wide hips and half of that still have breasts, so it does get a bit confusing.
By Hammer278
Considering half the posts are from me...
No kidding on the female angle. Most of the boards I post on are male-centric topics. F1 seems to have a fair representation of females on this board? And about 80% of them probably understand better than I do how an engine works!

It doesn't matter, they usually end up talking to themselves in the first page but at least you have a decent convo going on in here. :hehe:
We even have an "undecided" on which umpalumpa they are

:nono: No personal attacks! It's not it's fault it's like a chicken down there, pee and poo from the same hole.
By CigarGuy
Half of the males here have wide hips and half of that still have breasts, so it does get a bit confusing.

Hey! I haven't posted any pictures yet, so how did you know? :wink:
By Hammer278

He's totally speaking for himself. :P
By racechick
We even have an "undecided" on which umpalumpa they are

:nono: No personal attacks! It's not it's fault it's like a chicken down there, pee and poo from the same hole.

:yikes::thud:
By sagi58
... F1 seems to have a fair representation of females on this board? And about 80% of them probably understand better than I do how an engine works!

Not I!! I still ask a "dumb question of the day" on a regular basis...
Speaking of which, I haven't in a while... gotta think on that one!! :thumbup:
By vaptin

OK, post a picture that proves your a guy :P
Hello CigarGuy, welcome to the forum! :wavey:

Great to have you with us. :drink:

See our F1 related articles too!