FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By CigarGuy
Just started following the sport at Spain this year, and am just enjoying it more every week,
other then the reality check last week in Japan...... :(
Anxious to catch up on all the reading!
By racechick
Welcome cIgar guy! I hope you enjoy our forum. We've had a few Tifosi join recently but sadly only made one or two post and departed. Let's hope you break that mould and stay with us :thumbup:
A question for you. Who will you follow when Alonso leaves Ferrari?Alonso or Ferrari ? I guess I'm asking are you team follower or a driver follower?
By CigarGuy
Welcome cIgar guy! I hope you enjoy our forum. We've had a few Tifosi join recently but sadly only made one or two post and departed. Let's hope you break that mould and stay with us :thumbup:
A question for you. Who will you follow when Alonso leaves Ferrari?Alonso or Ferrari ? I guess I'm asking are you team follower or a driver follower?

I am a free agent as I just started following this crazy sport. As when I became a football fan late in life, I figured it'd be more "meaningful"
if I had a favourite. I'm just getting a feel for the whole thing so I have to leave that answer till later.
I do prefer Hammy over Nico, so, right there I lost half my fan base. :wink:
By Hammer278

I am a free agent as I just started following this crazy sport. As when I became a football fan late in life, I figured it'd be more "meaningful"
if I had a favourite. I'm just getting a feel for the whole thing so I have to leave that answer till later.
I do prefer Hammy over Nico, so, right there I lost half my fan base. :wink:

No you probably lost about 15% of your fan base, good choice. Welcome!
By racechick
You like Alonso and you like Hammy. That's pretty much on the button regarding talent spotting for a guy new to the sport!
I hope you have many happy years of F1. It kindov grabs at your heart and won't let go.
By LRW
Welcome Friend.

This is a beautiful place. Full of Love Laughter and piss taking.

If you have a thirst for the sport, and a good sense of humour you will do well.

So jump on in. Its quie nice.
By CigarGuy
Hey, welcome. Baseball fan?

Meh! Used to be a BIG fan, but after all the overpaid players and such.
Plus the time! Shoot, F1 and football(European), 2 hours and DONE!
But supporting SF Giants in playoffs. Always like the Giants and have/had family out there.
I'm half an hour from where Tampa Bay Rays play. Haven't been in years, so guess that says that?
Hockey probably my fav major sport that's played in this country.
By CigarGuy
Welcome Friend.

This is a beautiful place. Full of Love Laughter and piss taking.

If you have a thirst for the sport, and a good sense of humour you will do well.

So jump on in. Its quie nice.

Thank you and thanks to all.
I'm glad y'all like kidding around. If we can't laugh, what's the point?!

But supporting SF Giants in playoffs. Always like the Giants and have/had family out there.
I'm half an hour from where Tampa Bay Rays play. Haven't been in years, so guess that says that?

Was wondering since you're in prime spring training real estate down there. I used to follow baseball a lot in my younger years and always thought living down there for a fan had to be a dream come spring.
By CigarGuy

Was wondering since you're in prime spring training real estate down there. I used to follow baseball a lot in my younger years and always thought living down there for a fan had to be a dream come spring.

Funny, quick story.......
Yes. I grew up a Philly fan, who train here in Clearwater. Always was fascinating as a kid to
realise there are "warm" places in winter, being from Pennsylvania. Anyways, ended up here and within a couple years opened my own business as a
TAX PREPARER and could not get away from the office in Feb and March.....
By sagi58
Hi, there, GigarGuy!!

((p.s. who's your favourite hockey team? Not the Maple Leafs, I'm betting!! ))

See our F1 related articles too!