FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Your meaning would not be missed by anyone with half a clue. Don't insult my intelligence. That s*** is everywhere now, and has been ever since Putin put his foot down last year and prevented the US from going into Syria and the likely world escalation that would follow. Why would that be?

Or do you not get the outcome of propaganda? If I posted images in the Hamilton thread implying British arms trading with militants would you feel the same way? "Just laugh it off"? It's just a picture, right. Right?
I can laugh, but you need to do a little better than Kramer-breakdown humour.
(If you don't know why I am clarifying that these comments are not for this thread, then please take a look at the bigoted comment on the first page.)

Someone please tell that guy to calm his tits. Someone who knows me well enough to know I don't give a sh*t about world politics and prefer to spend the time having a cheap laugh over a pic on the internet.
Poor Kvyat in Germany. Tough race, glad he's okay. Hopefully he's on fire in a different way next go around.

His first real rookie mistake of the season, but he's human. IMO he's been as impressive (if not more) as Bottas this season.
Bottas 'the future world champion' is pretty darn good company.

I like that he attempted that move, it started off good and perhaps he just got a little excited and cut into Perez, or was a little overconfident. A difficult pass for a young driver. It may be the sort of mistake that is a good lesson and causes him to fight harder since he now knows he can pass a more experienced driver, just needs to remain calm.
Dani Kvyat into Red Bull. That's an amazing opportunity for him! Two Dani's . Confusing for the radio guys :hehe:
Its like that Red Bull seat just feel from the sky and dropped in his lap. Have to see if he takes the opportunity and shine which I think he will, He has shown signs this year that he got some speed.
Yes, I think he should do well on this years showing.
Can you imagine getting the call of "Right Horner, Newey, and co want a meeting with you." thinking s***, they have already binned JEV, now they are going to bin me. then turning up to the meeting and getting the good news.

Or maybe they played a game

Text Message from STR - "Your Fired. PS Christian wants to see you"

See our F1 related articles too!