FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By josric77
hi everyone!!!!!!! i'm new from here, i,live to Vicenza.i'm a big fan of Ferrari and Nico Rosberg but i like the formula1 on general.
sorry if you do not understand my English, I hope you understand me well in future posts

josè :wavey:
By Jabberwocky
Welcome José

Sent using NCC-1701
By What's Burning?
Benvenuti Jose. your English is better than most people that visit so don't sweat it.

If you were a sexy Italian girl, this thread go go on for fifteen pages. Since you're not sexy, nor a girl you may get four or five hellos back. But don't expect any more than that. :hehe:
By josric77
Benvenuti Jose. your English is better than most people that visit so don't sweat it.

If you were a sexy Italian girl, this thread go go on for fifteen pages. Since you're not sexy, nor a girl you may get four or five hellos back. But don't expect any more than that. :hehe:

ahahah i'm very sexy(man) if on the forum they are womens, i'm here!!!!!! :D:D
By racechick

You're a sexy man you say! :groucho: Well helllooooo!!! :wavey::D you are already forgiven for being a Rosberg fan :P ( I'm an ardent Lewis fan :hehe: )
By What's Burning?
you are already forgiven for being a Rosberg fan :P ( I'm an ardent Lewis fan :hehe: )

Merely ardent?
By racechick
Yeah, just a little bit ardent. :D
By Hammer278

Well, get in an extremely long line......leading to like 3 (I'm being optimistic) women. :hehe:

Welcome.
By LewEngBridewell
Hello! :wavey:

Welcome to the forum :thumbup:
By spankyham
Welcome :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!