FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By What's Burning?
i think apple donbt like Flashing.

Apple may not like flashing, but we certainly do... feel free.
By What's Burning?
My two.
[youtube]RreH2qNix0k[/youtube]

Couldnt see video on ipad but have now. :rofl: little white dog was having a good time....reciprocation not necessary :hehe::hehe:

Videos don't show up on my computer either.

The guy at the bottom kept looking back at WB for help, pleading away to free him off that horny mofo and all WB does is continue recording his suffering with an evil grin.....animal cruelty right there.

The evil grin was my wife who wouldn't interrupt her workout, the cinematography was me.
By Hammer278

This is my swimming terror. What's interesting is the guy at the top and the one near the floor joined me when they were of EQUAL size...and now look at them. I've had a total of 23 fishes in this aquarium since October, and there's only 4 at the moment. 2 died, the rest were devoured whole by you know what.
By Jabberwocky
I sold my tank as my water heater died when I was on holiday. Only a single Guarmi survived.

Sent using NCC-1701
By What's Burning?
Meet Stella an eight week old Shih Tzu puppy, latest addition to our family.

By darwin dali

She's da shizzle!
By sagi58

Sooo verrry cute!! :D The markings around her nose/mouth look like a little star!!
By Hammer278
I'm getting a kitten (sort of a rescue but I prefer to say adoption) at the end of this month when he doesn't need mommy anymore. I have always been a dog lover but I don't mind cats....and this little fella is a persian long hair. Looks like a naughty one, here's a pic from the site I found him on.

....and yes I'm bored at home during the weekdays. I could use some distraction since working from home is a bit of a drag, so maybe my new roomie can bring some sunshine (or rainstorm, I don't care) into my working hours. Already named him 'Dexter' after the TV series. :hehe:
By darwin dali
i f»cking hate pets.

Now, now Mildred, just finish your plate and go play with your teddy bear.
By What's Burning?
i f»cking hate pets.

They're substantially cheaper than children, and they obey.

See our F1 related articles too!