FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
I found out the other night that my brakes lights flash when I brake hard...

Not seen that before, seen hazard lights flash when someone's braking hard a few times though.

Hmmm. Im sure it was the brakes? Maybe it was the hazards? It was pretty dark. I'll check again next time im on an empty road in the dark.

Wasn't thinking you were wrong, just what I've seen.
So... I have a very big announcement to make. I've been keeping it contained until I was able to confirm and make sure it would all go as planned...

Next semester, I will be working with a local Technical College and they're going to take my car as a "project" in their collision repair technology department. I pay for materials, they provide all of the labor. My sweet baby girl will be getting a full head to toe, windows out makeover. Johnny is a happy boy.
That is cool. Is it going to have a big gas monkeys logo on it at the end?

Are you sure you're not Texan?
So... I have a very big announcement to make. I've been keeping it contained until I was able to confirm and make sure it would all go as planned...

Next semester, I will be working with a local Technical College and they're going to take my car as a "project" in their collision repair technology department. I pay for materials, they provide all of the labor. My sweet baby girl will be getting a full head to toe, windows out makeover. Johnny is a happy boy.

To make it realistic, do they crash it first?

And DD, look, they replaced the engine with a dog in the middle one.
Yes, this is me in my flavio phase

Gas Monkey got paid lol

Sent using NCC-1701

My cousins

See our F1 related articles too!