FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Hammer278

LMFAO!! He'll have the last laugh when he's making a few hundred thousand a year at age 17 tho.....f*** my life...

That's what his facial expression is saying. :irked:

Ze Rothman is back!!!!!!!!!

where you been dude??

Damn I didn't even notice he left.
That Ferrari is faster than the F14T.

More environmentally-friendly, too! :thumbup:

Dunno, with all the methane coming out of that driver...toot, toot!
By sagi58
That Ferrari is faster than the F14T.

More environmentally-friendly, too! :thumbup:

Dunno, with all the methane coming out of that driver...toot, toot!

:rofl:

I assumed that the smaller model would have a lower grade!! :thumbup:
By Hammer278
that guy.....is going to race next year?

Maldonado has found his tag team buddy!!!!!! :yikes::yikes::yikes:
By spankyham
And I read something that he says his driving style is similar to Alonso or something like that.

wrote:">My driving style is like Alonso's - Verstappen

Toro Rosso prodigy Max Verstappen believes he has a driving style akin to Fernando Alonso.

Verstappen will race alongside Daniil Kvyat at Toro Rosso next year and, at 17-years-old, will be the youngest driver ever to take part in a Formula One race. It will represent a massive step up from Formula 3 where he is currently racing, but he believes he has the skills to be among the very best in the sport, and not like his father Jos.

"I think I have a different style to my dad! I think it's more like Alonso," Verstappen said. "When he needs to be smooth he is smooth. If he needs to save the tyres he saves the tyres. When he needs to be aggressive he is aggressive. But it is all under control. That's what I like and that's what I have proven in F3 over the last few weekends, so I think I am more like him."

Verstappen is still at school and under normal circumstances would be preparing to take exams next year.

"I still need to do one more year [of school]," he said. "I still need to plan how I'm going to do that, but we will see."
By geetface9

My driving style is like Alonso's - Verstappen

Verstappen is still at school and under normal circumstances would be preparing to take exams next year.

"I still need to do one more year [of school]," he said. "I still need to plan how I'm going to do that, but we will see."

Somebody oughta tell him not to worry about that sh1t. 'sif he needs school with a career in f1...gtfo with that BS :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: dude should only worry about going fast instead of homework
By Hammer278
Looking at his driving skills in that promo....

See our F1 related articles too!