FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By Rufusbear
Getting excited too. We're in Slovenia at the moment on day 10 of a European tour. Roof down most of the way. Across Austria tomorrow and stopping in Bechtesgaden. Friday Augsburg! The near Hockenheim Saturday and Sunday.

We're in Grandstand Sud F. Start of the main straight opposite the pit entrance. I think anywhere is pretty good at Hockenheim.
By racechick
Whoop , whoop! I've been looking at the weather forecast to see what clothes to take and it's going to be really not. Over 30 degrees on sat and getting close to 30 on. Sunday but with. 70% chance of rain. Flying out very early Friday morning.
By LewEngBridewell
I've been looking at the weather forecast to see what clothes to take and it's going to be really not.

:hehe::wink:
By racechick
I've been looking at the weather forecast to see what clothes to take and it's going to be really not.

:hehe::wink:

Oh haha. Well if it's that hot clothes might be a not :hehe:
By Rufusbear
We're currently in Berchtesgaden. It's been high 20s today and the same expected tomorrow. Staying at Augsburg tomorrow then Hockenheim sat eve for Sunday. Can't wait!
By racechick
We're staying in a hotel at Manheim. We fly early tomorrow morning. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
By Rufusbear
Have a good flight and enjoy the racing! We're driving with the roof down all the way. Been a great trip so far and the GP will be the icing on the cake.
By racechick
Yeah sounds like your having a great time!
By LewEngBridewell
We're driving with the roof down all the way. Been a great trip so far and the GP will be the icing on the cake.

Sounds fantastic! :drink:
By Rufusbear
Hope everyone enjoyed the race. We had brilliant seats and got many great shots of Lewis. Also of Nikki Lauda wandering down the pit straight and Bernie going for a nosey at the back of the grid. Exciting race all round too.
By racechick
Yeah I had a great time too. I was sitting on the part where Lewis' brakes went. Couldn't believe it!! But what a drive back . Couldn't believe no safety car either. But a great weekend overall. I've posted pics and written a bit about it somewhere. Racechick in Germany? Something like that.
By Rufusbear
Just found them. Good pics! We were sitting diagonally opposite you at the back of the start finish straight opposite the entrance to the pit lane. Great views.
Hi

2 is not enough, no! Uh oh - more horny than chri[…]

See our F1 related articles too!