FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Frontrunner
Kravitz has an annoying "I know it all" tone but he only pops in once in a while and I can block that out.

He does a bit but he's okay IMO, I do like his "Ted's Notebook" segment though.
By Frontrunner
NBCSports gives us,
Leigh Diffey
Steve Matchett
David Hobbs
Will Buxton (doesn't have a Wiki page) But has a very good blog as RC will agree.

Leigh is the general guy about town, he's pretty knowledgeable as far as racing is concerned but very green when it comes to F1.

I remember when Leigh Diffey was calling V8 supercars back in Aus, his was a pretty good lead commentator, much better than the ones we had to put with since he's been in the US doing Grand Am and other racing series.

Agreed, I can't stand it when I hear somebody with a nascar sounding voice (if that's even a thing lol) doing the commentating on the american channels :banghead::banghead::banghead:

"Nascar sounding voice", don't worry its a thing alright geet, Its called Darrell Waltrip.
By geetface9
NBCSports gives us,
Leigh Diffey
Steve Matchett
David Hobbs
Will Buxton (doesn't have a Wiki page) But has a very good blog as RC will agree.

Leigh is the general guy about town, he's pretty knowledgeable as far as racing is concerned but very green when it comes to F1.

I remember when Leigh Diffey was calling V8 supercars back in Aus, his was a pretty good lead commentator, much better than the ones we had to put with since he's been in the US doing Grand Am and other racing series.

Agreed, I can't stand it when I hear somebody with a nascar sounding voice (if that's even a thing lol) doing the commentating on the american channels :banghead::banghead::banghead:

"Nascar sounding voice", don't worry its a thing alright geet, Its called Darrell Waltrip.

Boom!! That guy drives me up the $#@!*& wall, especially when he was commentating on the Bathurst 1000 (last year I think it was) I was just like :vomit::vomit::vomit: BLUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHLSDAKGLDKHG;LKJGDLAFKHGJDAFLKHG;LDAFH
By stonemonkey
I like teds notebook it entertaince me. Especially now they have a new cameraman I don't feel motion sick after every episode.

Sent using NCC-1701

That's ok, got some interesting stuff. He still annoys me though.
By racechick
I like teds notebook it entertaince me. Especially now they have a new cameraman I don't feel motion sick after every episode.

Sent using NCC-1701

He talks rubbish and really doesn't say much. I can do without him.
By stonemonkey

Sent using NCC-1701

When I say 'some' I mean a small amount.
By racechick

Sent using NCC-1701

When I say 'some' I mean a small amount.

:hehe: I'm with you then. :D
By LRW
I know this is kinda off the topic but since the two have been a part of F1....I just thought I'd put something about this here

Ha ha. That's a "fuk you Jake, Wtf do you know....! Get back to presenting football"

See our F1 related articles too!