FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Jusus, it's going to be a long summer break until the next GP. This is only day one. :rolleyes:

It's like the last day of school. Everyone has gone a little crazy. I'm sure it'll calm down tomorrow.
Did I wander into the wrong forum?... I thought this was a F1 forum... :wink:

/gets coat and shuts door behind him

It hasn't be one of those for a loooooooong time.

Ah, sorry, my mistake, guess I should start a rival forum, who's with me? :twisted:

History tells us that REALLY doesn't work :wink:

But I am an Evil Genius who tortured Stephen to get the Forumula 1 server password, if there is NO MO FORUMULA1, then I win because there is no competition...

Disclaimer: may not be strictly true.
"We have heard that half a million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?"

"I think this is a very hard choice, but the price — we think the price is worth it."

Madelaine Albright

And David Cameron along with the US is still selling weapons to Russia. They are lying to you for a reason, along with going to war with ten small nations that can't defend themselves in the last ten years. Whatever you want to say about Russia your own country is so much worse. Why do you think they are demonising Russia just as they did all the other nations they invaded? I suspect you fell for the stories of chemical weapons and chucking babies from incubators as well...
And David Cameron along with the US is still selling weapons to Russia.

Have you ever tried to use a Russian built weapons? Fair play the AK47 was designed (even if it is a bastardised version of an M1 and Browning 8) but the build and quality control was about as good as the Hispanic Racing Teams standards.

Yay Stefan F1

See our F1 related articles too!