FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By geetface9
It's easy to cheer for maldonado. I'll show you

$#@! YEAH PASTOR!!!! :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If they had a reliable and competitive car pastor would be dominating grosjean's scrawny punk @$$
By LRW
It's easy to cheer for maldonado. I'll show you

$#@! YEAH PASTOR!!!! :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If they had a reliable and competitive car pastor would be dominating grosjean's scrawny punk @$$

Hmmm. Ok Geet, Ok. :headpat:
By geetface9
ask anybody who was here in 2012, I'm not afraid to put my money where my mouth is :yes::yes::yes:

Pastor will come up big next year, don't you $#@!&^ worry!!!!!!!!!!!!
By stonemonkey
What do you define as coming up big?
By LRW

Agreed. What is your definition. I bet you $100 pastor does not finish in the top 6 WDC next season.
By CookinFlat6
I'm not afraid to put my money where my mouth is

Pastor will come up big next year

Given geets line of business, its maybe best not to dig too deeply into these statements :hehe:
By geetface9
I'm not afraid to put my money where my mouth is

Pastor will come up big next year

Given geets line of business, its maybe best not to dig too deeply into these statements :hehe:

:rofl: I knew there'd be no way to escape that :rofl:
By geetface9

Agreed. What is your definition. I bet you $100 pastor does not finish in the top 6 WDC next season.

Legit though I'd say a handful of podiums and dominating grosjean would be solid for himself and a show of big improvement for lotus
By LRW

Legit though I'd say a handful of podiums and dominating grosjean would be solid for himself and a show of big improvement for lotus

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - Thats "coming out big"? Oh Geet, Im so dissapointed.

Ok - I bet you $50 that (IF they are team-mates next year), Grosjean will finish ahead in the WDC.
By geetface9

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - Thats "coming out big"? Oh Geet, Im so dissapointed.

Ok - I bet you $50 that (IF they are team-mates next year), Grosjean will finish ahead in the WDC.

It'd be coming out big in that $#@! car! I'll bet $100 USD that if grosjean and pastor are teammates next year and that they have a points-worthy car that pastor will smoke grosjean
By LRW

It'd be coming out big in that $#@! car! I'll bet $100 USD that if grosjean and pastor are teammates next year and that they have a points-worthy car that pastor will smoke grosjean

But if its points worthy or not, surely if he is good, he will beat grosjean, as its the same machinery?

Last offer - I bet $100USD that next year (if team mates) grosjean will finish ahead of Maldonado in the WDC.
By geetface9

But if its points worthy or not, surely if he is good, he will beat grosjean, as its the same machinery?

Last offer - I bet $100USD that next year (if team mates) grosjean will finish ahead of Maldonado in the WDC.

The main reason I say points worthy is because even tho grosjean has a handful of points it's kind of down to luck that his car wasn't exploding like it does every other weekend :rofl: so I just don't see it as being able to provide a representative sample of results because both drivers are lucky if the thing doesn't break down so far this season.

I'll take that bet :twisted::twisted::twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!