FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

By What's Burning?
#405717
LRW wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:I found myself checking Claire out quite a bit this weekend since she was so prominently displayed. Under all that ill fitting overpriced team swag, I think there are hours of entertainment. :blush:
Meh. I could be persuaded I suppose.
I was going to say you'd be persuaded with a really nice Martini cap, but he'll you'd be persuaded with a keychain. I'm sure there's a few regrets you've had along the way that wouldn't even be in that neighborhood.
By LRW
#405718
What's Burning? wrote: "....... I'm sure there's a few regrets you've had along the way that wouldn't even be in that neighborhood.

:rofl: I cannot argue with that at all.
By Hammer278
#405849
That reminds me of the shot we saw of Kimi's squeeze during qualifying....hubba hubbaa :cloud9:
User avatar
By racechick
#405910
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
She's nice :)
User avatar
By Roth
#406030
You know I don't know whether we should be more thankful for all the great racing or just the fact he brought his daughter into our lives.

Either way, good on ya Frank.
By CookinFlat6
#406034
Roth wrote:You know I don't know whether we should be more thankful for all the great racing or just the fact he brought his daughter into our lives.

Either way, good on ya Frank.
His late wife and Claires mum was really lovely person as well, very decent bunch, although I reckon Claire could do with a prolonged bout of vigorous bashing on top of the Williams motorhome
By What's Burning?
#409136
I do t know why, but I can't help feel a deviant satisfaction knowing Maldonado left Williams to move to Lotus.
By What's Burning?
#409139
LRW wrote:I know. I fully support Williams in their decision not to keep him.
Despite Massa. :hehe:
By LRW
#409140
What's Burning? wrote:
LRW wrote:I know. I fully support Williams in their decision not to keep him.
Despite Massa. :hehe:
One step at a time, one step at a time.
  • 1
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 28

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!