FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
I have owned Honda's, Toyota's and Mitsubishi's* with very little problems
On the flip side I have had a VW and a BMW which had a lot of electrical gremlins mainly but when they went wrong they went wrong big style. In fact my Kit Kat that was built in a shed gave me less hastle than the these.

Saying that I did have an old Merc ('88 230E) and that was reliable (apart from when rain got into the distributor)

Land Rover, a few faults all fixed with a hammer and bodge tape.
By sagi58
...in the UK we get ripped of on fuel prices it is over 9USD for a Gallon US of fuel

So, we're getting bargain basement deals, because we "only" pay approx. $5.00 U.S. for their gallon!

($1.42/L CDN)
I pay ~US$3.60 per US gal, get full driveway service and don't have turn the ignition or aircon off :D
By sagi58
I pay ~US$3.60 per US gal, get full driveway service and don't have turn the ignition or aircon off :D

I bet you're on your cell phone, while they're filling up your tank, too, eh?? :yes:
Well the beemer has a new home.

So I popped down to Bracknell/Woking to see what Ron had to offer. He has a slinky little Ferrari Red number. Powered by Mclarens new best buddies.

Sent using NCC-1701
'Merica! We only pay $3.85 a gallon so rednecks can do this.
[youtube]hsC0kLNSLAQ[/youtube]

Real life Clampetts!
Wow, I looked up this coal Rollin' thing and they're using the excuse that it's some sort of political statement to belch out big clouds of smoke at drivers of more fuel economical cars. That's like buying a steak to throw at someone you think might be a vegetarian.
Still got my old astra, not sure how much longer I'll be keeping it but had to get a new exhaust and front wishbone today.
My f**king brake lights stopped working and now I have to wait till next weekend to fix it.

It's worrying to keep looking at your rear view everytime you hit the brakes to make sure the guy behind is awake.
I found out the other night that my brakes lights flash when I brake hard...

Not seen that before, seen hazard lights flash when someone's braking hard a few times though.
By LRW
I found out the other night that my brakes lights flash when I brake hard...

Not seen that before, seen hazard lights flash when someone's braking hard a few times though.

Hmmm. Im sure it was the brakes? Maybe it was the hazards? It was pretty dark. I'll check again next time im on an empty road in the dark.

See our F1 related articles too!