FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Do these bags of milk come in some sort of protective box; I'm not sure I want to put a bag of milk in my car with other groceries, sounds like a recipe for a stinky car!
Do these bags of milk come in some sort of protective box; I'm not sure I want to put a bag of milk in my car with other groceries, sounds like a recipe for a stinky car!

Oh gosh that would be terrible, maybe car manufacturers make these milk bags... just for this reason!

I get the feeling a protective box would counter the reason for having the milk in bags in the first place, maybe that another difference, Americans don't have stinky cars?

There are three litre bags, within each bag.
The inner bags are made of a stronger, more durable plastic.
I have yet to meet anyone whose milk bag exploded.

((Not to be confused with "old" bags!! :hehe: ))

Knowing my luck, I will be the first... in my mind, bags and liquids are not a good combination!

Have you ever seen the inside of a hospital?

Knowing my luck, I will be the first... in my mind, bags and liquids are not a good combination!

But when those fluid bags are being transported, they are tightly packed in a box, not flopping about in the trunk of a car!

But when those fluid bags are being transported, they are tightly packed in a box, not flopping about in the trunk of a car!

Eggs are worse!! And, all they come in is a carton, which isn't even sealed!
How's your luck with them?

The eggs always sit up front with me; so no chance of being crushed...

Yep, I always keep my eggs with me. You don't ever want to get them crushed :hehe:

You talk to them and everything don't ya haha

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

You talk to them and everything don't ya haha

Yes, they are my friends... I can't leave them in the trunk like they are one of my kids...

Did I say that out loud?

See our F1 related articles too!