FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

If Kimi had not taken out Massa, the guy he replaced at Ferrari would probably have more than double the points he's achieved so far this season. :hehe:

Massa's replacement has 19 points. N-I-N-E-T-E-E-N. In a Ferrari.
By sagi58
So how much is it? Is winning only 1% luck. Or is luck the greatest and biggest component to winning ???

:confused:

It's 1%! BUT, it's the make-it-or-break-it point, isn't it?
By sagi58
Yeah....I passed all my math classes during my studies but I'm as confused as you are. :blush:

Think of a scale. That 1% will make a difference! :wink:
If Kimi had not taken out Massa, the guy he replaced at Ferrari would probably have more than double the points he's achieved so far this season. :hehe:

That's probably about a million per point for what they're paying him.
Well done to massa for getting the car flipped around a bit to avoid physical harm to himself and keeping the nose from jabbing into the ferrari and possibly "submarining" it as Adrian Newey put it. There's the support. Too bad massa is a PUNK @$$ B1TCH
By sagi58

You see? Every point scored is valuable!! :twisted:

Better bang per buck the what Fernández managed

Sent using NCC-1701
Well done to massa for getting the car flipped around a bit to avoid physical harm to himself and keeping the nose from jabbing into the ferrari and possibly "submarining" it as Adrian Newey put it. There's the support. Too bad massa is a PUNK @$$ B1TCH

I was amazed at how easily the car spun

Sent using NCC-1701
By 1Lemon

Sent using NCC-1701

Full right lock and full brakes at 180mph in a heavy car full of fuel probably spins quite easily.
By LRW

Sent using NCC-1701

Full right lock and full brakes at 180mph in a heavy car full of fuel probably spins quite easily.

Ill test it on the M40 on the way home tonight.
:hehe:

I'm surprised like jabber was. I know locking the brakes up will do it but that thing snapped quick as a whip!! Was like :eek::eek::eek: when I saw the replay!
His teeny tiny bum better start scoring points... or at least finishing races! I just put him on my fantasy league team.

See our F1 related articles too!