FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By stonemonkey
After that! he should be so lucky. The only thing getting blown today will be his pole, and I mean his grid position.
By racechick
What was Lewis thinking letting rosberg past ? That was stupid.it was a no win potential loss situation. He should have thought about Monaco and stuck his foot down. I need more wine!
Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
By stonemonkey
Whatever he was thinking, he didn't want to talk about it after. The positions should make for a good race tomorrow though.
By racechick
Yes should be a good race. Don't get to see the interviews at the track so don't know what lewis has said or not said.

By stonemonkey
He didn't say much, seemed pretty pissed off and embarrassed.
I read he messed up turn 4 and was 1.5 secs down at the first sector which is why he aborted the lap.
Where were you sitting?
By racechick
But he should just have stayed ahead of rosberg whatever!! Could always have parked it and brought out the yelows ...but i guess Thats not Lewis.

By stonemonkey
Looking at the replay turn 4 wasn'tso bad, just a bit of lockup.
By geetface9
But he should just have stayed ahead of rosberg whatever!! Could always have parked it and brought out the yelows ...but i guess Thats not Lewis.

Rosberg would have just zipped by and posted the pole lap anyway as he was right on his gearbox. He'd be gone before the yellow flags could come out :thumbup:
By geetface9
I think this one was kinda for people who are going to the race in person. Maybe things will pop off so much at the race that we'll need two threads for it :hehe:
By LRW
:thumbup:

I think this'd be a GREAT race for Hamilton and Rosberg to crash into each other, end up in a gravel trap together, get out, and start punching each other in the helmet.

It needs to end with Rsoberg on the floor and Hamilton doing this......

[youtube]MaYoR9x1Zm0[/youtube]
By spankyham
:thumbup:

I think this'd be a GREAT race for Hamilton and Rosberg to crash into each other, end up in a gravel trap together, get out, and start punching each other in the helmet.

It needs to end with Rsoberg on the floor and Hamilton doing this......

[youtube]MaYoR9x1Zm0[/youtube]

You'd like to see Lewis doing that wearing red and coming from the red corner? Me too :)

See our F1 related articles too!