FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By racechick
Leaving very soon :D:D:D everything packed. Excited now! I'm tasting that champagne when the tents up!!

This is my quali outfit...minus the tights if it's hot.

image.jpg

And the next one is race day outfit from the front and the back.

image.jpg

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By stonemonkey
Not slutty enough! :irked:

How can you tell from those angles?

Nice RC, have a good time
By racechick
Im here! My tent is up.nikki and scott's has blown everywhere and the poles snapped.lol . Cheap skate tent! Theyv driven off in search of tent shops.
Sent from my
GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
By sagi58
 wrote:">What makes the British Grand Prix different?

Silverstone - known as "the home of British motorsport" - is steeped in the sport's history.

Surrounded by quintessentially English countryside, the Northamptonshire air has been filled with celebratory cheers for wins by Giuseppe Farina, Sir Jackie Stewart, Nigel Mansell, Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher and many other F1 greats over the years.

The circuit also features some of the most iconic, and unusually named, corners in F1 - Copse, Maggots, Becketts and Chapel among them.

Given its long history, Silverstone had started to look rough around the edges in the early part of this century, seemingly putting its place on the calendar under threat, but a multi-million pound redevelopment in recent years brought it up to date, with the distinctive Silverstone 'Wing' having replaced the ageing pit building.

With so many races now in far-flung destinations, for many of the teams this is considered a "home" circuit - eight are based less than a two-hour drive away.
By LewEngBridewell
Leaving very soon :D:D:D everything packed. Excited now! I'm tasting that champagne when the tents up!!

This is my quali outfit...minus the tights if it's hot.

Nice outfit!

P.S. please tell Max Chilton I love him :wink:
By stonemonkey

I'm guessing RC's going to be too busy giving Lewis a piece of her mind.
By LewEngBridewell

I'm guessing RC's going to be too busy giving Lewis a piece of her mind.

:rofl:

Most likely :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!