FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Ferrari should have held on to him.

I agree. I think he would of done much better than their current No,2 driver.

By sagi58
Considering the difficulty that Alonso has been experiencing
and the lack of success, it's would be a safe bet that Massa
would not have been any more successful!

Personally, I haven't yet shed a tear.
Remember this is the "support" thread. Massa has at least shed a tear... of joy for the pole position.
By LRW

Now now Sagi. How is that '"""supporting"""" Mass in his own """support""" thread, eh?

This is the Massa support thread, pls show some support for the Williams driver who claimed pole position....the only non-Mercedes pole this year.
By sagi58
I'm VERY supportive of Massa's move to Williams.

I referred to Ferrari's car THIS year. The car that not even Alonso has achieved success with.
If he can't make it work any better, NO one can.

Which makes Massa's move to Williams seem like pure genius! :thumbup:

I referred to Ferrari's car THIS year. The car that not even Alonso has achieved success with.
If he can't make it work any better, NO one can.

Alonso has finished lower than 6th on only one occasion: bahrain, where he got 9th. He also podiumed in china. I'd call that success, given how dominant the mercedes power units are and how bad raikkonen is doing :thumbup:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, ferrari must have been facepalming when massa got pole in austria!
By sagi58
...I've said it before and I'll say it again, ferrari must have been facepalming when massa got pole in austria!

:yes:

And, I've said it before that regardless of the driver, the car or the team,
Lady Luck is the most potent piece of the winning puzzle!!
...I've said it before and I'll say it again, ferrari must have been facepalming when massa got pole in austria!

:yes:

And, I've said it before that regardless of the driver, the car or the team,

Nothing lucky about a team putting a dominant car on the grid. Be their name Ferrari, Red Bull or Mercedes.
By sagi58
Nothing lucky about a team putting a dominant car on the grid. Be their name Ferrari, Red Bull or Mercedes.

I wasn't referring to hard work the team puts into putting a great car together.
Nor was I referring to the talent, ambition or stamina of a driver. I believe each
of these three components is equally (i.e., 33%) important in the grand scheme.

Rather, I was referring to that one minute factor, that miniscule 1% that the driver,
the car nor the team have any control over. That iota that can make or break a race.
By LRW

I wasn't referring to hard work the team puts into putting a great car together.
Nor was I referring to the talent, ambition or stamina of a driver. I believe each

Rather, I was referring to that one minute factor, that miniscule 1% that the driver,
the car nor the team have any control over. That iota that can make or break a race.

So how much is it? Is winning only 1% luck. Or is luck the greatest and biggest component to winning ???

:confused:

So how much is it? Is winning only 1% luck. Or is luck the greatest and biggest component to winning ???

:confused:

Yeah....I passed all my math classes during my studies but I'm as confused as you are. :blush:

See our F1 related articles too!