FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By oaba09
What a start for the season! Bummed out for lorenzo but what a battle between rossi and marquez! That was some proper racing!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
By 3double8
I could care less for Lorenzo. But that race, my word. I'll be following this season if last night's race is anything to go by.
That Marquez-Rossi battle was butt-clenching to say the least. Looks like Rossi is back to his old tip top form.
By racechick
Sorry couldn't join this thread till I'd watched the race on ITV 4 highlights, didn't want to see result. SUPER racing! Wow! Marques and Rossi! my two favourites! I must confess to not being too upset that Lorenzo fell off.
By geetface9
I was really bummed when bradl went down on lap 14 :eek: but super excited that marquez won!! The last 10 laps had me at the edge of my seat!
By racechick
Just watched highlights of Le Mans moto. ROSSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 35 years old and once again he beat his younger team mate beaten only by the imperious Marques. Two superb riders in a league if their own Rossi and Marques!!
By oaba09
What a race!!!!! nice to see lorenzo giving marc a proper battle....congrats to marc for winning the race

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
By racechick
http://www.planetf1.com/driver/3213/9333981/Marquez-would-like-to-try-F1
Bring it on.. :D

That would be ace. I love Marques ( and Rossi of course). I wonder if he'll do it? Thing is he wants more moto championships, but he can't leave the switch too long.

I've just watched the race at Mugello. Great race.
By bud

That would be ace. I love Marques ( and Rossi of course). I wonder if he'll do it? Thing is he wants more moto championships, but he can't leave the switch too long.

so you just follow the fastest riders RC? :P
By racechick

so you just follow the fastest riders RC? :P

LOL no the exciting ones. I never liked Stoner and I don't like Lorenzo.
Always loved Rossi. Also my favourite was Simoncelli :( . Now I love Msrques because he's stunning and he always has a smile. ( like to keep an eye on the three Brits as well. I've watched Bradley from a very young rider and Cal comes from the midlands, same place as me :thumbup: )
By Big Azza
*sigh*

Isn't it annoying when one person keeps winning all the time?

(In case you can't tell - I'm trying to be funny. Otherwise, this post would be super-ironic coming from a Vettel fan... :P )

I haven't been watching Moto GP. It's draining enough to follow Formula One! But, from what I'm keeping tabs of, it seems like Marquez is definitely the newest legend of the sport. He has the most potential since Valentino Rossi.

In fact, I could even go out on a limb and say he has more potential than Rossi, because Marquez is so young. He has won 12 out of 24 races in his Moto GP career, and finished on the podium in 22 of those races. If you're a stats man like myself - that is freakin' amazing.
By Nin-Chin
Marquez didn't win today.
By racechick
Watched the highlights last night. Odd that he was only fourth after the performances in his previous races. Has anything been said about bike set up ? Or has he just demonstrated that he is actually human?
By Frontrunner
Moto Gp on this weekend, I haven't followed it as much since Stoner is not in anymore. To me Moto Gp is really lacking something for me, needs serious rivalries out there. it seems like all the riders get along pretty well (in general). It really needs that Doohan v Criville or not to long ago with the Rossi v Stoner stuff, especially in Stoner's Ducati days. Years before the Moto Gp thread would go into many pages, this years is still in the first page. I think Moto Gp has gone a little backwards IMO. Nowhere near as good the 90s and the 00s.

See our F1 related articles too!