FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By operaman
Does the back seat lift completely upright in the Matrix?
Like this:

And, yes the other side goes up, too!!

No it doesn't, the back seats only fold flat. The Fit (what was Honda thinking with that name???) has the most versatile seating of any of the micros.
By sagi58
The back seats are engineered to either lay totally flat, creating more cargo space
or, in your case, a romantic get-a-way!! :twisted:

I guess they decided to build the "upright" option in for that "taller" cargo? From
what the salesperson said, you can actually stand a 10-speed bike up in the back!
If you lay all the seats flat (including the front passenger one), you can actually
fit a surfboard in that space.

Go figure, eh? :D
By sagi58
So... "almost" time to trade in my little Fit!!
To be honest, I wanted the newest version; but, this one is out in September:

Honda's HR-V Compact SUV

It's a cross between the Fit and the CR-V! Whaddaya think?
I have had a few honda's and never had any issues with any of them.

The thing that puts me off them at the moment is that the age of the ones I would want to buy the economy is poor.

Sent using NCC-1701
By 1Lemon
I have had a few honda's and never had any issues with any of them.

The thing that puts me off them at the moment is that the age of the ones I would want to buy the economy is poor.

Sent using NCC-1701

Also they're built in Swindon, which means any build quality is amazing.
I had a gen 3 Integra fun car. Also have had a 3x gen 3 Civics. Good cars that keep on going. My last one had over 200k on the clock.

Sent using NCC-1701
By sagi58
I had a gen 3 Integra fun car. Also have had a 3x gen 3 Civics. Good cars that keep on going. My last one had over 200k on the clock.

Though I doubt the Civic we have here is the same model,
I just wanted to add that it is the best selling compact car
for the past 16 years... it's also the car that is stolen and
vandalized most often, making it expensive to insure!
I can't believe I forgot to upload my new(ish) car to this thread.

fordfusionangle.jpg

fordfusioninterior.jpg

2012 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0L V6 AWD, it's a surprisingly sporty four door sedan, definitely enjoy driving this car much more than the SUV which my wife choose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just yesterday I gave away... literally gave away a 2000 Volvo wagon. Before that, the combined age of the 3 cars in my stable totaled 51 years... what am I doing wrong that you guys are buying brand new rides?
I don't buy brand new; I always buy at least three years behind the latest to keep insurance and tags sensibly priced!
Just yesterday I gave away... literally gave away a 2000 Volvo wagon. Before that, the combined age of the 3 cars in my stable totaled 51 years... what am I doing wrong that you guys are buying brand new rides?

At least you have a car that works! Mine has been in the garage since the 13th June....

Sent using NCC-1701
By sagi58

Wrong? If your cars' combined age is that high, it means you're doing something right to keep them road-worthy!!
By sagi58
I can't believe I forgot to upload my new(ish) car to this thread...
2012 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0L V6 AWD, it's a surprisingly sporty four door sedan, definitely enjoy driving this car much more than the SUV which my wife choose.

I'm actually considering the Fusion! It's a toss up between it and the Honda HV-R,
which is a "compact cross-over"...

It would replace my 2007 Honda FIT, which I love driving, hence my leaning towards another Honda.
Mind you, I did drive my Mercury Topaz for about 13 years, so Ford's not a "bad" option!

I guess, I'll let the insurance premiums decide for me, in the end!! :yes:
Our Saturn Vue has the 3.5L V6 Honda VTEC engine and it's a great engine, lots of power but being an SUV, I can't drive it like I want to; but I like the feel of the Ford 3.0L V6 in the Fusion. Any Ford after 2008 would be a good buy, every modern Ford I have driven has impressed, if you are looking at SUV's, you might also want to look at the Escape!

See our F1 related articles too!