FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Maldonado is at the grosjean crash stage still. He needs to escape the recklessness.
Maybe I have got this wrong, but isn't it the drivers job to drive the car at the edge of its limits. Pastor said he drove the car beyond the limits and crashed. Driver error.

Sent using NCC-1701
Let's face it; Maldonado is only in F1 because of his Venezuelan oil money; I guarantee that no team would touch him without the financial backing, he's simply too much of a liability, he has inherent speed but crashes way too frequently!
I guess lotus keep him to fund the decent driver in the team.
Let's face it; Maldonado is only in F1 because of his Venezuelan oil money; I guarantee that no team would touch him without the financial backing, he's simply too much of a liability, he has inherent speed but crashes way too frequently!

This is basically it. It's not about the talent for Lotus, it is about the money. I mean, we even got that when they chose Maldonado over Hulkenberg, but in honesty, I am glad Hulk is in Force India because his fortune is on his side as if he joined Lotus, he wouldn't have it so good...
Geet, I'm surprised you're not more stoked about Barcelona than you are. After all, it was Maldonado's master class in driving where he managed no to crash for an entire race and wind up on the top step of the podium! Beating a charging Alonso to boot!

I didn't see this before the race. I was completely stoked for barcelona!! I died a little inside when pastor crashed in Q1. Don't worry though everybody, he'll be back on the top step in no time :D:D:D
Geet, I'm surprised you're not more stoked about Barcelona than you are. After all, it was Maldonado's master class in driving where he managed no to crash for an entire race and wind up on the top step of the podium! Beating a charging Alonso to boot!

I didn't see this before the race. I was completely stoked for barcelona!! I died a little inside when pastor crashed in Q1. Don't worry though everybody, he'll be back on the top step in no time :D:D:D

Yeah, at his tribunal over why he had so many penalty points.
The lotus angels are broken in two. One who likes to crash. And the other likes to drive fast.
There is a 100% chance of Maldonado crashing out of Monaco this weekend. This being a support thread, I support the reason he gives for putting it into the wall this time.

See our F1 related articles too!