FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Marco
So who do you think will be the next bad guy of the pitlane now that Schumacher has hung up his racing boots. I think it could be Felipe or Kimi you know, especially if there's a battle between them.
By manmonkee
The only way we'll get another bad boy in Schuey's league is if STR does drop Speed and gives Satan a drive.
By Marco
The only way we'll get another bad boy in Schuey's league is if STR does drop Speed and gives Satan a drive.

Nicely put. :twisted:
By Stephen
Interesting question, well Alonso is known for being 'naughty' ontrack when he doesn't get his own way, look at Hungary 06 for example.

I think Webber could be the next one, he seems to speak his mind, but quite how he'll get on with Coulthard in 2007 given their history should be worth watching.
By darwin dali
FA, MW and GF for trying too hard, RS for being a brat and trying too little.
By bud
I dont think we will see any of the current drivers employ any Dirty and Dishonest tactics! Nor are there any that are close to being as smug and up themselves as Schuey.
i think the paddocks getting a nice clean fresh start now the greatest F1...... cheater has retired
By Marco
I never saw you as a Michael Schumacher fan bud! :D
By darwin dali
Yeah, he's in the closet. Sort of like the gay bashers who are deep down afraid of admitting they're gay themselves and resort to releasing their frustration on the coveted gays :wink:
By x_laura_x
I think Ralf has always been a bit of a bad boy - must run in the family! But he just ends up looking like an idiot for it...

I definately think Fernando will be the new bad guy of the pit lane after Schumi, i don't think Kimi has enough 'personality' to be a bad boy!!! Haha! :lol:
By Stephen
I think Ralf has always been a bit of a bad boy - must run in the family! But he just ends up looking like an idiot for it...

Agreed, and I think you're right about Kimi too. He's been known to pick fights with marshalls, but I can't see him knocking others off the track for World Championships, he's good enough not to do that.
By x_laura_x
Agreed, and I think you're right about Kimi too. He's been known to pick fights with marshalls, but I can't see him knocking others off the track for World Championships, he's good enough not to do that.

Yes, i think Kimi is a sensible driver. He's had far too much bad luck in his career to then risk it in that way.
By Stephen

Yes, i think Kimi is a sensible driver. He's had far too much bad luck in his career to then risk it in that way.

An understatement, he always fails in the lead. :cry:
By bud
I never saw you as a Michael Schumacher fan bud! :D

haha i thought my post came across as anti schumacher not pro schumacher calling him a cheater and dishonest and all :P
By darwin dali
Now that KR is in paradise (as JA put it recently), Todt is going to see to it that he won't fail anymore in the lead :roll:8)
Or else they cancel the 72 virgins in his contract :D:twisted:
By 7UpJordan
Webber after the way he slagged off Williams.

See our F1 related articles too!