FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By scotty
Maybe they'll get a race to replace the non existent 21st July event?
By What's Burning?
That's been shot down too. I say F*ck it, the less willingness there is from venues to jump at an opportunity to host a race, the more pressure is put on the troll to relent and the more leverage the classic circuits have. Supply and demand... and it's looking like demand is soft like his octogenarian pee pee.
By What's Burning?
Or the circuits are still getting squeezed by Bernie

That would be a cut your nose off to spite your face thing then. Economics 101 if he can't fill the existing slots, then the other venues have more leverage to tell him to go screw himself since he obviously can no longer fill the calendar with willing participants.
By LewEngBridewell
At which point did Allan McNish transfer from Sky Sports to the BBC? Nice to see him on the FP coverage for Monza.
By Nin-Chin
He's been with the BBC for some time now,he was here at Spa,Silverstone and thats all I remember of him this season.
By LewEngBridewell
Good to see the BBC poaching pundits from Sky, rather than how it was before... :P
By LewEngBridewell
Now if only Sky would poach Eddie Jordan from the BBC...... :whip:

Nahhh I like Eddie, he's a character :D
By andrew
Now if only Sky would poach Eddie Jordan from the BBC...... :whip:

Nahhh I like Eddie, he's a character :D

He's a walloper!
By LewEngBridewell
Good to see Suzi Perry's voice has recovered this weekend. She sounded like something out of Dr Who in Bahrain :hehe:
By 1Lemon
Good to see Suzi Perry's voice has recovered this weekend. She sounded like something out of Dr Who in Bahrain :hehe:

:rofl::rofl:

Very very true

See our F1 related articles too!