FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Hammer278
Damn he's got a higher 'tank' capacity than F1 cars of next year.
By Hammer278
http://www.foxsports.com.au/motor-sport/formula-one/multi21-watch-the-mock-trailer-for-a-movie-on-mark-webber-and-sebastian-vettels-rivalry/story-e6frf3zl-1226866315447

LOVE THIS VIDEO.

Yes I LOVE the fact that the video doesn't exist! :irked:
By racechick
Webber was involved in a big accident, colliding with a Ferrari in the WEC race in Brazil and taken to hospital, reports say he's ok. This is his car
image.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/moto ... 94601.html

There's some video footage in that link too. Looks like he may have lost it before hitting the Ferrari, both drivers ok though. Looks horrific.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Hammer278
Holy Dejavu for Webber!! That was the exact location he got screwed while in Jaguar, and then Alonso came over to smack his tyre and red flag the race.

Great to know he's okay. That doesn't look like a car anymore.
By myownalias
Just goes to prove how great safety standards are in modern motorsport; if you had saw that car 15 years ago, you would assumed the driver would be dead!
By sagi58
WoW!! Looking at that car makes you wonder how anyone could survive that!!
Great to hear he's doing well:

wrote:">Mark Webber: Ex-F1 driver says 'angle of impact saved me'

Webber, 38, spent the night in a local hospital after the accident in Sunday's Six Hours of Sao Paulo event.

"Yesterday I was a lucky boy. The correct angle of impact saved me," the Australian, who quit F1 in 2013 after 12 years, tweeted.

"Thanks everybody for your incredible messages and support. #recovering."

Webber was concussed by the accident and earlier said, via his website, he was "pretty bruised" and had a "stinking headache"....

See our F1 related articles too!