FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By What's Burning?
I'm so happy! I know I know, it may not have been me... but given the evidence, I reserve the right to think it was! :)

ESPNF1 Google will run a tribute to Ayrton Senna through a 'Doodle' logo to commemorate what would have been his birthday on March 21.

The 2014 season is the 20th since the death of Senna, considered by many to be one of the greatest drivers in the history of the sport, at Imola on May 1, 1994. Had he survived, Senna would have turned 54 this year. Google is famous for using its logo, known as 'Doodles', to commemorate holidays, birthdays of famous peoples, and other famous or popular events.

By racechick
First a famous wine manufacturer and now this! Are there no end to your talents!!
By 1Lemon
Took them a whole year... But

By 3double8
I'm so sad I missed this. Was this worldwide? I'm done using the address bar to Google stuff :cry:

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
By 1Lemon
I'm so sad I missed this. Was this worldwide? I'm done using the address bar to Google stuff :cry:

It starts today, 21st, the reason we could see it early was because New Zealand is so far ahead in the future, then it started circulating the net.
By bud
New Zealand isn't so far ahead in the future, you're just so far behind in the past :P

It's all you WB for that I salute you! :thumbup:
By 3double8

It starts today, 21st, the reason we could see it early was because New Zealand is so far ahead in the future, then it started circulating the net.

I checked and Google is on its default. Not for Africa I guess.

By sagi58
When I was looking for text bubbles, today, I saw it and smiled
thinking of WB's:
I'm so happy! I know I know, it may not have been me... but given the evidence, I reserve the right to think it was! :)
:clap:
By stonemonkey
Me neither, google just had the standard thingy yesterday.
By What's Burning?
I was bummed, we didn't get it in the US either. :irked:
By LewEngBridewell
I kept logging on to look, when I had a chance at work, but......... nothing :cry:
By sagi58
I have google.ca saved as a favourite.

I guess it's the .ca that made the difference!! :P

See our F1 related articles too!