FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

By LRW
#393803
Was that already known? Or have they on my just officially announced it? I know they are revealing the new livery today...
User avatar
By 1Lemon
#393804
LRW wrote:Was that already known? Or have they on my just officially announced it? I know they are revealing the new livery today...
Announced officially today

SQUEEEE

Image
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#393805
I think I have had a little love wee

Sent using NCC-1701
User avatar
By 1Lemon
#393817
Denthúl wrote:Loving it. :)

Hopefully we'll see them on the podium in Australia. :D

And the winner at Australia:

Image
By Hammer278
#393826
TBH I preferred the dark blue livery. But a title sponsor is always 1000x more important than looks so congratulations to Williams and they indeed have a strong season to look forward to. :thumbup:
By What's Burning?
#393874
It's hard to screw up the Martini livery, I love seeing their stripes back in the sport! But the Martini/Porsche partnership will always be the "original". Congratulations to Williams, hoping this marks their long overdue renascence. :clap:
User avatar
By spankyham
#393877
Didn't Luca take over and rescue Martini - just before he moved over to Ferrari and did the same thing there?

***EDIT*** Oops, got that wrong, it was another Italian drinks company - Cinzano
By What's Burning?
#393878
spankyham wrote:Didn't Luca take over and rescue Martini - just before he moved over to Ferrari and did the same thing there?

***EDIT*** Oops, got that wrong, it was another Italian drinks company - Cinzano
How dare you? That's like confusing Coke with Pepsi!
User avatar
By racechick
#393884
That car does look lovely, and the driver outfits. :yes::D
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#393885
What's Burning? wrote:
spankyham wrote:Didn't Luca take over and rescue Martini - just before he moved over to Ferrari and did the same thing there?

***EDIT*** Oops, got that wrong, it was another Italian drinks company - Cinzano
How dare you? That's like confusing Coke with Pepsi!
[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1394178170258.jpg[/attachment]

Sent using NCC-1701
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
By NHcheese
#393903
The livery whould have some more blue in it
  • 1
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 28

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!