FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By F1Poser
I cant wait, going to be up all friday night with excitement, i feel like a kid on christmas eve! Is it just me, or is everyone else more excited about a new season than usual?
By simac
hehe, yeah i'm pretty excited too. It's looking like a classic season ahead with the changes that have been made, may take a few race to see has the upper hand !
By Stephen
Hmm, F1 with V8s - i'm still to be convinced. Although, with the new engines (and that V10), combined with new drivers/teams etc it should be a great season of Formula One.

Just wondering whether to get sky to watch in HD?! 8)
By Freddie
Ohhh, yeah - I am excited too. It has been a long long winter this time.

Here we can watch the free practise on friday !
By Stephen
Here we can watch the free practise on friday !

You lucky lucky lucky wosit! :evil:
By simac
You can watch the times on the FIA official web site, not as good as seeing it on TV but it helps to build a picture for the weekend.

GO GO GO Stephen you know you want to get that sky system !!!

I'll settle for NTL cable, it's ok !
By Stephen
Lol, all i need then is a chair with a fridge for bevies in the armrest! 8)

I'm gonna try and visit some of these tracks this year, and then come home to watch the highlights! ;)
By Selcouth_Feline
I wonder how many cars will finish the first race....
I think some of the newer teams may struggle. Kimi has already hinted that the McLaren engine is (again) unreliable and Coulthard has voiced his concerns over their engine as they haven't managed a full length racing test of their yet as it keeps overheating. With Kubica and Wurz leading the practice session so far, the results could be quite unexpected!

If (!) his engine holds, my money is on Kimi.... :)

See our F1 related articles too!