FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

By Hammer278
#391316
1Lemon wrote:Williams Martini Racing Mercedes sounds classy.

That'll be a nice chunk of money, and with Petronas coming as a sponsor too.

Petronas Williams Martini Racing Mercedes Ranstad Petrobras is the best team name :hehe:
Why not just Ferrari Williams Mercedes Petronas Genii McLaren Honda.
User avatar
By 1Lemon
#391327
Hammer278 wrote:
1Lemon wrote:Williams Martini Racing Mercedes sounds classy.

That'll be a nice chunk of money, and with Petronas coming as a sponsor too.

Petronas Williams Martini Racing Mercedes Ranstad Petrobras is the best team name :hehe:
Why not just Ferrari Williams Mercedes Petronas Genii McLaren Honda.
Ferrari Williams Mercedes Petronas Genii McLaren Honda Force India Sauber Caterham Red Bull Red Bull 2 Marussia Petronas Reanult Racing - BMW

I'd support that team.
User avatar
By 1Lemon
#391827
Williams must have the best corporate VIP lounge, everyone wants to sponsor them.

http://www.williamsf1.com/Team/Media/Ne ... Petrobras/

they also announced their continuing their 12 year sponsorship with Ortis watches.
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#391865
Maybe Susie flashes them at various point during the race lol

I would imagine Petronas is one of Massa's personal sponsors putting a bit more cash into the pot now Shell is not involved

Sent using NCC-1701
By operaman
#391882
Jabberwocky wrote:Maybe Susie flashes them at various point during the race lol

I would imagine Petronas is one of Massa's personal sponsors putting a bit more cash into the pot now Shell is not involved

Sent using NCC-1701
You might be right (about PETRONAS, I'm hopeful about Suzie) J, didn't PETRONAS sponsor Sauber back in their Massa-kissed days.
By operaman
#391883
Wait a second .... are not PETRONAS Malaysian? And why does PETRONAS capitalize itself, every time I type it? :confused:
By operaman
#391889
Jabberwocky wrote:It is Petrobras not Petronas

Sent using NCC-1701
PETRONAS ... Malaysian, Petrobas ..... Brazilian. And Williams has both? Which was the Sauber connection of long ago?
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#391894
Petrobras is Brazilian Fuel and Williams.

Sent using NCC-1701
User avatar
By spankyham
#391896
Neat analysis and explanation of Williams implementation for additional rear downforce. I love the Scalabroni's accent :)

By Hammer278
#391901
operaman wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:It is Petrobras not Petronas

Sent using NCC-1701
PETRONAS ... Malaysian, Petrobas ..... Brazilian. And Williams has both? Which was the Sauber connection of long ago?
Sauber was with Petronas. I believe they took a small vacation when BMW took over and then came back to partner Mercedes.
User avatar
By 1Lemon
#391941
They are using Petronas this year even though they are now sponsored by Petrobras. Next year onwards they will be using custom Petrobras fuel for them.
By What's Burning?
#391976
I bought a 1.5 liter bottle of Martini Red Vermouth... gotta support.
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#391979
I can not remember the last time I drank a martini

Sent using NCC-1701
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#391980
I think pro drive have missed an opportunity for Aston Martini racing

Sent using NCC-1701
  • 1
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 28

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!