FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By RyRy
A 4 so with both it would look like 44.

Have a look at http://www.POF.com
Lol predictive text turned pof to pig

Sent using NCC-1701

I'm happy to say I never knew what "POF" was, I called someone a really nasty name earlier because of swype autocorrecting me :(

People would get confused with a 4 on each side surely. I had a different idea and that was a 4 on each boob and each butt cheek but that's just my brain for you :blush:
By Jabberwocky
Maybe you could write LE on one thigh and IS on the other thigh. Pull your kecks up too far so you get a W camel toe lol

Sent using NCC-1701
By RyRy
Jab it's like we want "crazy Mercedes can gets arrested" to happen haha.

DD you love it :P Silverstone 2014 could become the funniest F1 race ever

Sent from my Nexus 4
By Hammer278

I'm on a plan myself...not to seek Lewis' attention but Mercedes'. Video-cam'ed myself riding a go kart around a track here, and planning to tag Merc on fbook telling them to contact me if they have a spare test seat. Oh yeah and I'm going to the Msian GP this March and planning to paint "I'M THE GO KART GUY" on my chest area. :hehe:

Please do it, I will wet myself with laughter

Sent from my Nexus 10

Well phase 1 done yo...phase 2 is the painting. :hehe:

Note the slippers...just to be that bit more badass. (not really, I just forgot my shoes this time). I start pushing from the 2:00 point.

[youtube]ZocopxZaO9o[/youtube]
By LiamCatterson
So it's just been confirmed that on the Friday, to celebrate the 50th year of Silverstone being raced at I think it is, there is going to be a FANCY DRESS thing for people, dress as whoever you like...

Now there is a rush for me to gather the 11th Doctor gear...WOOP...Oh right, my hair is getting cut before Silverstone :(:banghead::banghead:
By racechick
My tickets arrived today. Whoop whoop!
By racechick

:clap::thumbup::clap:

So excited!!! :jump:
By sagi58

I bet!! It's like Christmas, your birthday and a vacation all wrapped up into one!! :D
By racechick

I bet!! It's like Christmas, your birthday and a vacation all wrapped up into one!! :D

:yes::D:D
By 1Lemon
So it's just been confirmed that on the Friday, to celebrate the 50th year of Silverstone being raced at I think it is, there is going to be a FANCY DRESS thing for people, dress as whoever you like...

Now there is a rush for me to gather the 11th Doctor gear...WOOP...Oh right, my hair is getting cut before Silverstone :(:banghead::banghead:

Cut it now, then it should have enough time to grow back?
By LiamCatterson

Cut it now, then it should have enough time to grow back?

Even if I had it cut by now, it wouldn't grow to his hair. I mean, the hair I had like last week was like his hair style but it was annoying me. I need a Tweedd Jacket too :( Oh yeah, I'll need to rob my ex's house for my trousers back because I left my black trousers there and they are the only black pair I have. And her mum was going to wash them for me but it took two months to wash? Anywho, yeah I never got that or the ring back lol

See our F1 related articles too!