FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By darwin dali
I can see the headlines already: Hamilton fan arrested at Silverstone GP for lewd behavior. Followed by a series of pictures that are pixalated in certain places :hehe:
By What's Burning?
I managed to catch his eye last year just with a flag, do I thought I'd go a step further.

Just wearing a flag is probably a good idea.
By RyRy
there is a lot of boring times and training, some amazingly funny times, and some amazingly sad times. Plus you get to meet a lot of really really odd people, that would never get a job or promoted else where in the world lol

I can imagine there being a LOT of funny times and unfortunately a lot of sadness :( Do you include yourself in the "never get a job or promoted else where in the world"?

I like odd and weird. Normal is boring.
Yes the proposed outfit is minimal, the idea is to catch Lewis' eye as he goes round on the drivers trolley. I managed to catch his eye last year just with a flag, do I thought I'd go a step further. Not sure I dare post pics :yikes: you see, it's catching! now I'm being shy!

hehe :blush: I bet it's absolutely crazy being rich and famous having girls literally throw themselves at you, how awesome would it be though having a Forumula1 member & mod dating Lewis :O

I managed to catch his eye last year just with a flag, do I thought I'd go a step further.

To be fair, that's actually quite a good idea for an outfit at a sporting event... so :whip:

I can see the headlines already: Hamilton fan arrested at Silverstone GP for lewd behavior. Followed by a series of pictures that are pixalated in certain places :hehe:

Would you dare say "I know that person"?
By racechick

You're on the right lines with a flag......but there's a lot less material involved!

Hyflex...... Dating Lewis.....that ain't gonna happen. However getting Into the Merc pits or factory and talking to him is on my agenda. I may run my little plan past you lot, seeing as you're all my mates. But it's top secret! I don't want any other Lewis attention seekers steeling my ideas!!
By Ichabod
After 17 years in the military nothing is weird or odd

Sent using NCC-1701

15 years in the Navy taught me that there is no such thing as normal, everyone is weird :)
By Hammer278

You're on the right lines with a flag......but there's a lot less material involved!

Hyflex...... Dating Lewis.....that ain't gonna happen. However getting Into the Merc pits or factory and talking to him is on my agenda. I may run my little plan past you lot, seeing as you're all my mates. But it's top secret! I don't want any other Lewis attention seekers steeling my ideas!!

I'm on a plan myself...not to seek Lewis' attention but Mercedes'. Video-cam'ed myself riding a go kart around a track here, and planning to tag Merc on fbook telling them to contact me if they have a spare test seat. Oh yeah and I'm going to the Msian GP this March and planning to paint "I'M THE GO KART GUY" on my chest area. :hehe:
By RyRy

Sounds hot in regards to the flag, you might well get on the news doing that xD

Haha, make sure you don't break the car somehow (lean on a keyboard or something)

That is why I am self employed

*ruffles Jabbers hair*

15 years in the Navy taught me that there is no such thing as normal, everyone is weird :)

That's a good thing for me ya weirdo :P

I'm on a plan myself...not to seek Lewis' attention but Mercedes'. Video-cam'ed myself riding a go kart around a track here, and planning to tag Merc on fbook telling them to contact me if they have a spare test seat. Oh yeah and I'm going to the Msian GP this March and planning to paint "I'M THE GO KART GUY" on my chest area. :hehe:

Please do it, I will wet myself with laughter

Sent from my Nexus 10
By racechick
Hammer! be cool if we both got in the Merc garage for being crazy at the same time!!.
Ok. This is my plan.

Before the GP I will be tweeting Merc and Lewis telling them to watch out for their superfan at the top of village a grandstand. I am planning one of those great big flag poles with lots of flags on. One will be the one I've already got, Union Jack with Hamilton across the middle. I'm thinking one with something Mercedes that I'll design myself. Something HAM. And maybe something Roscoe and Coco. Because I'm at the back of the grandstand I can hopefully fasten that onto the grandstand. Then when the drivers come round on the driver trolley , I'll be like this

image.jpg

Obviously I won't be in a tree. I'll either be hanging off the grandstand or off a flag pole. Then when the trolley gets really near...and this is the tricky bit because I get excited when the trolley comes by because I can't decide whether to wave to Lewis, hoot my hooter, take a photo , take a video or just scream. Last time I hit someone with my flag in the excitement....but I got the Lewis thumbs up! :cloud9:
Anyway, when the trolley is right next go my grandstand, I do this

image.jpg

I need to tweek the costume because it's too British, not enough Lewis , not enough Merc. I have my cap. Which I could wave, but caps aren't very big, so that's where I'm at regarding the costume.

So do you think it's a good plan?.......Hyflex, you wouldn't want to be anywhere near would you :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By RyRy
So do you think it's a good plan?.......Hyflex, you wouldn't want to be anywhere near would you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pretty sure that would get more than Hamilton's attention haha, you've got this planned pretty good :O

I'd be kinda embarrassed being next or near you whilst you were doing that, but I'd also find it hilarious and cute

Sent from my Nexus 10
By What's Burning?
Hammer! be cool if we both got in the Merc garage for being crazy at the same time!!.
Ok. This is my plan.

Before the GP I will be tweeting Merc and Lewis telling them to watch out for their superfan at the top of village a grandstand. I am planning one of those great big flag poles with lots of flags on. One will be the one I've already got, Union Jack with Hamilton across the middle. I'm thinking one with something Mercedes that I'll design myself. Something HAM. And maybe something Roscoe and Coco. Because I'm at the back of the grandstand I can hopefully fasten that onto the grandstand. Then when the drivers come round on the driver trolley , I'll be like this

image.jpg

Obviously I won't be in a tree. I'll either be hanging off the grandstand or off a flag pole. Then when the trolley gets really near...and this is the tricky bit because I get excited when the trolley comes by because I can't decide whether to wave to Lewis, hoot my hooter, take a photo , take a video or just scream. Last time I hit someone with my flag in the excitement....but I got the Lewis thumbs up! :cloud9:
Anyway, when the trolley is right next go my grandstand, I do this

image.jpg

I need to tweek the costume because it's too British, not enough Lewis , not enough Merc. I have my cap. Which I could wave, but caps aren't very big, so that's where I'm at regarding the costume.

I'm certain I've seen these pictures on a plenty of fish profile.
By RyRy
If you could somehow get a pic of Lewis's face on your midriff, I'm sure you will get everyone's attention :whistling:

Oh my that's a good idea!

maybe put a 4 on each shirt potato?

Why a number 4?

I'm certain I've seen these pictures on a plenty of fish profile.

What's "plenty of fish"?

Sent from my Nexus 10
By racechick
Oh these are great ideas!! If I was any good at art it would definitely be Lewis' face on my tummy! But I'm not so 44 on my tummy!! :D
WB what do you mean about the fish?

See our F1 related articles too!