FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By racechick
It will be! I've ordered sunshine!

We're on about Silverstone...

I know, I know! I have been known to get a suntan at Silverstone! 8-) as well as a mud bath :hehe:
By RyRy
It will be! I've ordered sunshine!

We're on about Silverstone...

I know, I know! I have been known to get a suntan at Silverstone! 8-) as well as a mud bath :hehe:

I think it will rain this year, unfortunately for you.

I really want to go to Silverstone some time but I have no one to go with, no chance me going alone.

Make sure you take some pictures for us xD

Sent from my Nexus 4
By racechick
Yes, you're more than welcome to join us Hyflex!! There's three of us going this year. Camping.
By RyRy
Go with RC.

She'd beat me up xD haha, seriously though financially not the best idea for me

Yes, you're more than welcome to join us Hyflex!! There's three of us going this year. Camping.

Unfortunately financially it's not a wise idea for me at this time, I wish I could as I'd actually have others to talk about f1. Plus I'm too shy :(

P.S. I love camping haha

Sent from my Nexus 4
By Jabberwocky
I just noticed a job advert to be a steward at the GP... get paid and see the place.

Sent using NCC-1701
By racechick
They usually advertise for marshals at the GP. But what usually happens is you train at your local track and then for the big events all the local tracks select so many Marshall's and send them. I looked into it , sort of half heatedly, I couldn't commit to lots of events, love to do it though! If you've seen an opportunity to do just the British GP I'd go for it!

Unfortunately financially it's not a wise idea for me at this time, I wish I could as I'd actually have others to talk about f1. Plus I'm too shy :(

P.S. I love camping haha

Sent from my Nexus 4

I can understand the financial issues, it's not a cheap weekend even camping........but on the shy front, you'd be fine, I talk too much anyway, mostly rubbish :hehe: .........but you'd probably want to distance yourself from me when you see the 'outfit' :hehe: so will the other two I'm With most likely :P
By RyRy
I just noticed a job advert to be a steward at the GP... get paid and see the place.

Things like that are so confusing, but then again the could potentially get someone who hates F1 apply for the job.

I can understand the financial issues, it's not a cheap weekend even camping........but on the shy front, you'd be fine, I talk too much anyway, mostly rubbish :hehe: .........but you'd probably want to distance yourself from me when you see the 'outfit' :hehe: so will the other two I'm With most likely :P

Next year and the years after that hopefully (it should) the finance side will be a thing of the past, but yeah I'm awfully shy/quiet and stuff and you're a girl, you all talk loads :P which can be a good thing for folk like myself haha. What are you doing outfit wise? (putting outfit in quotes makes it sound like a non-existent outfit :yikes: ) I'd have to cover my innocent eyes lmao
By RyRy
That is so sweet "I am shy, and you're a girl." :-)

Sent using NCC-1701

:rofl::blush::yikes::thumbdown: You'd find me weird/odd anyway :P hahah
By RyRy
After 17 years in the military nothing is weird or odd

Sent using NCC-1701

Oh gosh, make a thread and tell us your stories :D
By Jabberwocky
there is a lot of boring times and training, some amazingly funny times, and some amazingly sad times. Plus you get to meet a lot of really really odd people, that would never get a job or promoted else where in the world lol
By racechick
That is so sweet "I am shy, and you're a girl." :-)

Sent using NCC-1701

:rofl::blush::yikes::thumbdown: You'd find me weird/odd anyway :P hahah

I like odd and weird. Normal is boring.
Yes the proposed outfit is minimal, the idea is to catch Lewis' eye as he goes round on the drivers trolley. I managed to catch his eye last year just with a flag, do I thought I'd go a step further. Not sure I dare post pics :yikes: you see, it's catching! now I'm being shy!

See our F1 related articles too!