FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Selcouth_Feline
So British American Tobacco are selling their 55% majority share of BAR to Honda to give Honda full control.....

I don't know whether this will be a good thing or not. Nice timing to coincide with the 100th GP for Honda :) Maybe it will give them more focus and unity meaning their cars will continue to improve and make the real contenders for the tops spots next year?

I hope it turns out to be a successful decision :)

- SF -
By R00DIT
So British American Tobacco are selling their 55% majority share of BAR to Honda to give Honda full control.....

I don't know whether this will be a good thing or not. Nice timing to coincide with the 100th GP for Honda :) Maybe it will give them more focus and unity meaning their cars will continue to improve and make the real contenders for the tops spots next year?

I hope it turns out to be a successful decision :)

- SF -
Think it's a good time to place a bet on Honda for 2005 then? ;)

Have to agree with the Feline though (can I call you moggy?), I agree that their success is more in their hands and that can only be a 'good thing'.
By R00DIT
Just read up on this, and it appears an eleventh team powered by Honda engines could be on the grid in Melbourne next year. 8)

See our F1 related articles too!