FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Will all of the Kobayashi talk in 2012, there wasn't a dedicated thread to him. Not even the podium in Japan was motivation enough to get him his own thread. I'm looking forward to him scoring Caterham's first F1 point in a crazy changeable conditions race in China. :thumbup:
By 1Lemon
"I don't need or care about money. I just want to drive ... so I am racing for free."

He's racing for no money at all, and used his £1M raised in fan donations to get back in the sport. And this is why the fans raised so much money!
By Hammer278
Class act, wish he got a better drive though. But at least it's something.
By operaman
Class act, wish he got a better drive though. But at least it's something.

Yup/ Not much, but he is in the show. More than we can say about some others.
Mark my word, Kobayashi will score Caterham's first WCC point in 2014. How's that for an addendum to your siggy Lemony?
By 1Lemon
Mark my word, Kobayashi will score Caterham's first WCC point in 2014. How's that for an addendum to your siggy Lemony?

I'm in agreement here. But I've already got enough claims on my sig.
By Jabberwocky
Maybe we should have a bold statement thread. We can lock it before the start of the season. Then review it at the end

Sent using NCC-1701
By Hammer278
Maybe we should have a bold statement thread. We can lock it before the start of the season. Then review it at the end

Sent using NCC-1701

This is a swell idea. Better yet, make it a STICKY. So we get blushes as the races go by. :groucho:
But they have to be bold, not bullpoo Vettel to win his fifth straight crap.
By Hammer278

The frustration in that sentence is noted. :hehe:
By operaman

Actually that would be bold considering ...... how much of an advantage Mercedes allegedly has. Read it right here!!!! :hehe:
By 1Lemon

Actually that would be bold considering ...... how much of an advantage Mercedes allegedly has. Read it right here!!!! :hehe:

That's it, when I get home I'm starting this thread!
By operaman

That's it, when I get home I'm starting this thread!

I am sure it will be a lot of fun, something we all need.

See our F1 related articles too!