FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

The glamourous side of motorsport
#38027
Jenson Button's remarks on her were quite amusing: 'In October 2005, Patrick was mentioned in the men's magazine FHM by Formula One driver Jenson Button, who, while dismissing her prospects in Formula One racing, then added some colorful remarks of his own, notably the infamous line "A girl with big boobs would never be comfortable in the car. And the mechanics wouldn't concentrate. Can you imagine strapping her in?"' (Wikipedia)

I'm not really a big follower of motorsport in North America, but it seems to me that Patrick has got to decide if she is a model or a racing driver.
#38035
Gotta say, she really doesn't do it for me
#38040
texasmr2 wrote:
welshie wrote:Gotta say, she really doesn't do it for me
Then you wont mind if she 'does it' for me!! :mrgreen:
Haha not at all! :wink:
#38041
welshie wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
welshie wrote:Gotta say, she really doesn't do it for me
Then you wont mind if she 'does it' for me!! :mrgreen:
Haha not at all! :wink:
Hey I like your siggy quote and I agree, I punish mine as much as possible :lol: . In fact hold on just a second I need to punish it with another shot!
#38045
texasmr2 wrote:Hey I like your siggy quote and I agree, I punish mine as much as possible :lol: . In fact hold on just a second I need to punish it with another shot!
Ha ha yeah you can't let-up for one min! Think my liver is actually preserved in alcohol now though, so I should now live forever :lol:
#38046
So true as I will be 44yr's old in July but nobody can believe I'm a day over 35! I just tell them my secret is that I pickled myself in my 20's and 30's :lol: .
#38079
welshie wrote:Gotta say, she really doesn't do it for me
I'm with you on that and with Gregg on your signature: very funny. 8)
#38531
Rivelution wrote:texasmr2, I think Ashley Force is hotter
Too each their own but I dont see it?

Image

Image

When I see Danica and my mind start's wondering :twisted: I feel like this:

Image
#38548
al4x wrote:i like the second picture but not the first

ok, nothing amazig
Nothing truelly amazing about either one of them but Danica, yet only in my personal opinion, score's a few more point's than Ashley. I would be happy to oblige either one of them :mrgreen: !

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!