FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

POM - November 2013 - "Patterns" (run-off poll)

Entry-5
4
57%
Entry-7
3
43%
#384260
spankyham wrote:Congrats to all our entrants for the Patterns POM. Entrants this time around were sagi58, racechick, Jabberwocky and LRW.

In the run-off it was "What's Burning" who yet again prevailed - he is officially now our "Vettel of Forumula1's POM" :) The other pic that made it to the run off was mine (blush blush) at least I gave WB a run for his money this time around.

So, what we've learned is that lots of skinny ones will always be trumped by one big black knob :)

Well done WB, a really good pic.
Actually, I liked your picture, it was the quintessential patterns shot as there were four distinct patterns in one frame!
#384262
Well coming from from a triple champion, I'm rather chuffed.
So, have you decided on our next theme? Well it be Christmasy our New Year centric?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
#384266
Jabberwocky wrote:"Forum member laying in a puddle of alcohol induced vomit" would be a good subject

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
I would just post up a link to my Facebook in that event, but that might ruin the animity part of this contest :hehe:
#384279
Why not just leave it as 'forum member lying down' , that leaves lots of options open. :D
#384282
racechick wrote:Why not just leave it as 'forum member lying down' , that leaves lots of options open. :D
I have a hunch about your entry for that one :hehe:
#384283
darwin dali wrote:
racechick wrote:Why not just leave it as 'forum member lying down' , that leaves lots of options open. :D
I have a hunch about your entry for that one :hehe:
:whip:
#384324
What's Burning? wrote:Let's just go with "Winter" since it's appropriate!
Not in the Philippines :wink:
#384426
darwin dali wrote:Funny how Canadian women can get so excited about 15cm :twisted::hehe:
Looove the snow!! I'm a December "baby", why wouldn't I?? :cloud9:
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!