FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Comments such as this no longer surprise me, coming from Pastor. What a jerk.

I cannot stand conspiracy theories about a team purposely "sabotaging" a car in favour of another driver. Why the f!ck would they do that? Why cost themselves points which they badly need? Why put their reputation as a sports team at risk? Why cost themselves a potential few million pounds? Ludicrous! :nono:
By CookinFlat6
The team should make a stand and replace the odious little oik for the last race
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 17 Nov 13, 15:40, edited 1 time in total.
By Nin-Chin
Williams should just kick this guy out, Williams is no place for bad-mouthing, they gave you a seat in F1, what more could you ask for Pastor, once that's done, your career is at your destiny, your not making it any easier for yourself, you owned by Bottas, then blaming the team, what a unbelievable a$$hole!
If there is truly Karma in the world, Botas will finish in 9th place today therefore beating Maldonado in the standings. :twisted:
By Frontrunner
There's a poll on a F1 site "Where do you want to see Maldonado next year"

Its currently
Lotus 9%
Sauber 10%
Out of F1 81%

All i can say is that 19% of those people that voted must be smoking some good s##t. :hehe:
By 1Lemon
The car was turning more to one side than the other.

Oh so like... The wind everyone was complaining about?
By LiamCatterson
There's a poll on a F1 site "Where do you want to see Maldonado next year"

Its currently
Lotus 9%
Sauber 10%
Out of F1 81%

All i can say is that 19% of those people that voted must be smoking some good s##t. :hehe:

19% of people aren't F1 fans
By Hammer278
If there is truly Karma in the world, Botas will finish in 9th place today therefore beating Maldonado in the standings. :twisted:

He got 8th....so, no Karma doesn't exist!

:D
By LiamCatterson

:hehe::hehe:

Or it exists more than I gave it credit for. :clap:
By operaman
Williams should just kick this guy out, Williams is no place for bad-mouthing, they gave you a seat in F1, what more could you ask for Pastor, once that's done, your career is at your destiny, your not making it any easier for yourself, you owned by Bottas, then blaming the team, what a unbelievable a$$hole!

Ugly SOB isn't he? :irked:
By sagi58
I seriously do not understand why there is such "hatred" being levied at someone
none of us even know??

If he feels he's had a successful season this year, there may be something behind
his comments that we are not privy to, so let's cut the guy some slack, eh? :wavey:
By Jabberwocky
Well if he thinks he has had his best season and has been beaten by a rookie that does not account to much.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

See our F1 related articles too!