FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

I hereby disavow myself of any and all support I've given him this year because of the Lewis Hamilton incident. See I'm a Hamilton fan therefore it must be done to maintain the general perception about Hamilton fans throughout the world. :hehe:

Ah who am I kidding? The kid has had an exemplary season and I'm glad that him along with Hulkenberg are fine standard bearers of the sport!
... See I'm a Hamilton fan therefore it must be done to maintain the general perception about Hamilton fans throughout the world. :hehe: ...

And, here I was thinking that it was ok to share my opinion/observations instead of :hiding: !! :(
By 1Lemon
Outstanding driver of the day? I think so, aside from one mistake but it didn't let it phase him.
By Hammer278
No, because of that mistake. I think Ricciardo and Mag shares accolades today, only Mag gets to enjoy his share.
By 1Lemon
He did the best overtakes though. By far he did so many.
By Hammer278
It was a charging drive indeed, without the mistake I think he would've given Kevin something to think about.
By 1Lemon
Yeah he would have been on for a podium!
The driver of the day for me goes to Magnussen (of course I am biased) but he made no mistakes.

Bottas however was a STAR. Great overtakes, and a brilliant showing of natural speed. Looking forward to seeing more, and he may well be threatening for a podium in Sepang?
By 1Lemon
He quips an awful lot.

See our F1 related articles too!