FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

'F1's DRUNKEST Fan of the Year - 2012' - geetface9

Selected forum member's comment:F*CK I'M TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHED and my neighbor's baby is crying while I'm trying to lay down and sleep(geetface9)

Selected forum member's comment:F*CK I'M TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHED and my neighbor's baby is crying while I'm trying to lay down and sleep(geetface9)

:rofl::rofl:

This was a priceless comment geetface, it fully deserves an award! :hehe:

Selected forum member's comment:F*CK I'M TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHED and my neighbor's baby is crying while I'm trying to lay down and sleep (geetface9)

F1's most compromised liver - geetface9 :yes:
Do u think there should be a pole lap of the year award?If there was,I would submit Hamilton's Singapore pole lap or Rosberg's China lap
Vettels pole lap in Japan was better.

In what way?Hamilton's pole lap was perfect and also done at a very demanding event,if Vettel's lap at Japan was better,I would put Hamilton's spain lap (before it was deleted)
or Rosberg's lap,anyway Vettel wasn't far away from Webber and Button,Hamilton was miles ahead on the day he took pole,that was his best pole and it was a perfect lap,actually in Japan Vettel was going faster til Kimi was paralyzed by spin,Hamilton's pole lap was much better anyway :wink:
Well we need something, it's officially the off season.
Are you ready for this? :twisted:

Are we doing forum members awards this year? :D

Maybe! :eek:

Well we need something, it's officially the off season.

Coming right up, mi dear :wink:
Last edited by LewEngBridewell on 24 Nov 13, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.
Do we all have to dress up all fancy and nice?
Do we all have to dress up all fancy and nice?

Of course. If you play a musical instrument, even better! DD is already confirmed on the tuba, and RC on the electric guitar. How about yourself?

See our F1 related articles too!