FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By sagi58
Hiya!!
Image I haven't been around F1 as long as most of you; but, I'm hooked... well, mostly I'm hooked on anything Ferrari!! Image
But, don't hold that against me, eh??

Image I probably won't agree with everything posted about other teams or other drivers; but, I will definitely be respectful
any time I post! As "they" say, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything!!
But, sometimes I slip up!! Call me on it, and I'll probably apologize!! Image

Image As some of you may have figured out, from my avatar, I'm a December "baby" born in 1958! Yes, I'm female and I
just admitted my age! It's just a number, as far as I'm concerned!!

Image Finally, although my first choice is for Alonso to win the WDC, it still bothers me that Kimi is not at Ferrari!!
No disrespect to Massa and his fans; but, time has proven that wasn't the best decision ever made in F1!!!Image

p.s. Image purple is my favourite colour, so I might revert to using it more than I should...
p.s.s. Image Oh, I'm Canadian and proud of it and I will spell "our" way to prove it! :wavey:
p.s.s.s. Image I love smileys!!! Image
Welcome! But I'm concerned because if excessive use of steroids can do this...
who knows what effect the overuse of smillies will have on the human body.
Welcome to the forum!

Seen some of your posts already. :)

Hope you like the place :thumbup:
By racechick
Welcome, welcome! So pleased you've joined! Another female! FANTASTIC!! I like purple too and smilies! I can't always see purple because I have the black background, but I like it anyway. I can completely understand your love of Ferrari, if I was team driven id probably be a hard case Tifosi too. But I'm driver driven so it's Lewis. I will also make my apologies now for when I ' go off on one' regarding Lewis. He is the absolute best to me and gives me the shivers when he does things like his pole lap today. Do hope you will stick around. We're all a bit mental but nice really. :thumbup: xx
By sagi58
Thanks to all of you!!

What's Burning?...

I wondered about your nick; but, now that I've seen that picture, I have the answer to "What Should Be Burnihng!!" :hehe:

LewEngBridewell...

Flattered that you noticed... or maybe that's not a good thing?? :P

racechick...

Great to see we are not alone, as females in this male dominated sport!! :wavey:

Again... thanks for the great welcome!! Love it around here, already!!! :D
By racechick
We're all a bit mental but nice really. :thumbup: xx

Speak for yourself :P

You think the members of this forum are rational , normal human beings? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
LewEngBridewell...

:hehe:

Oh it's a VERY good thing. You have to be pretty bloody good to attract MY attention :twisted::twisted::twisted::whip:
By sagi58
LewEngBridewell...

Oh it's a VERY good thing. You have to be pretty bloody good to attract MY attention :twisted::twisted::twisted::whip:

Ferrari fan, I presume?? Image
By 1Lemon
LewEngBridewell...

I wouldn't presume that around here.
By sagi58

I wouldn't presume that around here.

Just kidding...
Sorry I should have used a smiley, eh? :wavey:
By sagi58
Ferrari V McLaren... they were some times :cloud9:

It ain't over!! We'll both be back on track.... soon... right?? :wavey:
Ferrari V McLaren... they were some times :cloud9:

It ain't over!! We'll both be back on track.... soon... right?? :wavey: