FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Hammer278
Damn...no chance of being an F1 driver now, I'm 2kgs heavier.

What about Webber? He's as tall as Hulk right? But yeah he looks like Skinny Peat, almost anorexic level.
By Big Azza
Damn...no chance of being an F1 driver now, I'm 2kgs heavier.

What about Webber? He's as tall as Hulk right? But yeah he looks like Skinny Peat, almost anorexic level.

Damn... I'm only... 50kgs heavier.... :(
By scotty
Lotus time for Hulkster i reckon, and i would hope, if there is any justice, a future WDC is slowly but surely building for him one way or another. Lotus with Grosjean and Hulkberg next season, with *apparently* solid Renault engines? That is cool little prospect that gives me just a bit of hope for the future.
By LewEngBridewell
Lotus time for Hulkster i reckon, and i would hope, if there is any justice, a future WDC is slowly but surely building for him one way or another. Lotus with Grosjean and Hulkberg next season, with *apparently* solid Renault engines? That is cool little prospect that gives me just a bit of hope for the future.

I would love this to happen. It was clear from very early on that Hulkenberg was a star. I was dismayed when he lost his seat at Williams and spent a year on the sidelines.

Now he really has showed himself to be very very quick, and also effective during a race, and scoring eventual points (some of the younger drivers still lacking here).

He needs a winning car!
By LRW
So if its true that Pastor is off to Lotus, whats Hulk to do?

Stay at Sauber, or go back to FI....?

Surely he wont go back - as thats admitting he was wrong to jump ship last year....?
By Hammer278

Surely he wont go back - as thats admitting he was wrong to jump ship last year....?

Imagine him going back to FI and next year Sauber starts kicking ar$e again....he might end up committing suicide.:hehe:
By LRW

Imagine him going back to FI and next year Sauber starts kicking ar$e again....he might end up committing suicide.:hehe:

:rofl: That would be great. Especially if PDR goes to Sauber in his place.
By CookinFlat6
It's a shame that a driver this good is dead in the water without finance. He should be replacing Button at McLaren, I'm sure he'd drive for chump change instead of whatever they are wasting on :duckie:

I guess he hasn't got the disturbing factor
By LewEngBridewell

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
By 1Lemon

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They'd pass each other at the door and give that nod to each other. :hehe:
By What's Burning?
As in his contract with them stated he'd get no salary or they did a Lotus?

See our F1 related articles too!