FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
At any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing the two of them duking it out in the first half of the season. :D
By Marco
At any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing the two of them duking it out in the first half of the season. :D

Should be awesome, although I wonder if we'll see them fighting? Both Raikkonen and Massa have been known to run a little hot, just ask Malaysian track marshalls about Kimi! :twisted:
By R00DIT
its bound to be enjoyable, i hope kimi has a great car then alonso will be shown up, although hamilton may do that anyways
By darwin dali
Hamilton will be a solid driver solidly behind FA with a solid record for his rookie year, but he won't have a chance to beat FA or even HK, let alone the two Ferrari drivers
By Stephen
HK looks an interesting outside bet you know, some have said he's the next KR, just better looking! :D
By bud
Hamilton will be a solid driver solidly behind FA with a solid record for his rookie year, but he won't have a chance to beat FA or even HK, let alone the two Ferrari drivers

He has a better future than Massa ;)
By Marco
There are some great drivers on the grid next season, still will miss the old boy though.

See our F1 related articles too!