- 30 Dec 06, 16:01#3777
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
At any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing the two of them duking it out in the first half of the season. 
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
F1 and Motorsport Forums
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin_dali wrote:At any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing the two of them duking it out in the first half of the season.Should be awesome, although I wonder if we'll see them fighting? Both Raikkonen and Massa have been known to run a little hot, just ask Malaysian track marshalls about Kimi!
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!