FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
#380014
LRW wrote:
Denthúl wrote:
LRW wrote:You on the happy juice already....?
I'm pretty sure geet has whisky for breakfast.
My kind of man*!!!

*in a non-homosexual kind of way.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's just call it a bromance publicly and you guys can do as you wish privately.
#380025
What's Burning? wrote:
LRW wrote:
Denthúl wrote:
LRW wrote:You on the happy juice already....?
I'm pretty sure geet has whisky for breakfast.
My kind of man*!!!

*in a non-homosexual kind of way.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's just call it a bromance publicly and you guys can do as you wish privately.
I'm always on hand to spice things up if you need it :twisted:
  • 1
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!