FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
As some of you may know, I was the editor of Automotive Electronics magazine for a quite a few years until this summer when the publishing company that owns it went out of business and closed the magazine. So, bad news for me.

However, I have been beavering away behind the scenes to launch a new magazine - Vehicle Electronics - which will be a free, digital-only monthly magazine available from January. I have already got the web site up and running:

http://vehicle-electronics.biz

from where you can sign up to get the new magazine.

I'd appreciate any comments or thoughts on what you'd like to see covered.
Interesting to know Steve. I grew up in the age of "after market" everything for cars, my first full time job out of college was doing installations of car alarms, navigation systems, remote starters, some stereo equipment and mostly cell phone installs.

If you look at this list though, it's all become pretty much inclusive in new cars nowadays. Would be interested to hear your opinion on the topic of the industry in general, I wonder if you feel there's still a lot of market segment that's untapped or if it's something that's long past its hey day.

Also interested to know if you've got some industry information on the soy based wiring insulation that's gotten a real bum rap from rodent damage to vehicle electronics.

See our F1 related articles too!